Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24 uploaded by Shelby -.Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24 uploaded by Daria Q.

BY SMARTIES

Fruit flavored tablet candy. see more...

Paige ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy will always take me back to a time where I was 7, I wore wind pants, and life never had a care in the world. They are sweet and a little tart, but the perfect size to eat one or the entire bag (ya know, when you have no self control). Amazing sweet treat!
Victoria D.
Who doesn't like a smartie especially a mega Smartie?!?!? They are so good with their sweet and tart flavors there are about 9 servings in a pack, so they can last for a while. I found them at the Dollar General for less in a dollar.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I don't love these because they are chalky and kids these days are doing stupid things with it by pretending that it's cocaine and I wouldn't buy these to teens because of the abuse and ruining their respiratory system. Yet I would buy only for kids who are well behaved and aren't influenced by kids who feel pressured to be something that they're not.
Amanda O.
Decatur, GA
My #1 favorite candy! The balance between sweet and tart wins me over every time. First Halloween candy to eat. I would always trade my other candies just so I could get more smarties! Definitely will always be an all time favorite for me!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mega smarties are the best! I would eat the small regular ones way too quickly but with the large smarties they would last me so much longer. I would nibble on one for a while. Smarties are my absolute favorite candy that's not chocolate.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
I love this classic! So sweet and great to chew on. These are great but I like the bigger more sour ones a little bit better. These are definitely a good value for the quantity, I would repurchase for sure.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I use smarties to help my kids with potty training and they are the best. They're super cheap and I give them only a few each time so they last forever. Not too sour for little kids. I also love them myself!
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
Smarties are one of my favorite candies from when I was a kid. They have that same great taste that they use to, they have not changed. They are very affordable. I love love that they are vegan friendly!
Hailey S.
Smarties are for everyone even unsmarties. Smarties are easy to chew and they are like powder so it is really good. It is not sour so much and not to sweet it taste like fine powder with a tiny hint of a citrus taste.
Stephanie  M.
Nolensville, TN
I love to give my first graders smarties often for answering "smartie" questions. They love the taste of the candy and I love that the rolls are the perfect size for kids.