Smarties Double Lollipops uploaded by Mickey H.

BY SMARTIES

• Can you actually taste both flavors?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to know if these are good i have always seen t...1 Answers
  • Are they different to the normal double lollipops?1 Answers
Smarties Double Lollipops
  • "They are fun don't last long because I bite them and chew them up!" in 1 review
  • "I love these I'm addicted to smarties when I get my hands on them and the fact that these are Loki pops it's even better " in 1 review
  • "As chalky as they were, and as bitter as at made my tounge i would always love these!!" in 1 review
  • "One of my most favorite candies as a kid." in 1 review
  • "I wish that they would bring back candy like this or at least make a store world wide that would sell nothing but old candy:)" in 1 review
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
These are my absolute FAVORITE lollipops. They have a tart flavor and they melt in your mouth after a while which makes them totally different than normal lollipops! Also, if you like smarties or sweet tarts and have not tried these you most definitely should! You will love them!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
These are so good! They don't taste like the regular smarties but they are kind of a mix between sweet tarts and smarties! They are so good and I would highly recommend them! I have bought them multiple times so they are definitely re-purchase worthy!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were my absolute favorite thing to have when I was younger. They sold them at the community pool for a quarter a piece. I haven't been able to find them for years though, which makes me pretty sad. Will definitely purchase if I have the chance.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love these suckers! They are sweet and tangy and have a great crunch to them. They are hard to find and they have small sizes and large ones. I prefer the smaller ones because I get sick of the big ones before I'm done lol
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
My mom absolutely adores these lollies. I have no clue why but she always buys a ton. Sadly I can hardly find them in stores unless it's at my school's sporting event. I love them too, just not as much as she does.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I remember getting these from the gas station as a child and they were so delicious! I recently tried one and they were just as good! I purchased the box from Sams for about 13.00. I would recommend!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These take me back to summer weekends spent at my great grandparents hardware store. Besides the nostalgia, they taste awesome too. I sometimes have trouble finding them.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Talk about Nostalgia, that's the experience when ever I purchase these, and the kids love them. A great flavor, kind of like a sweet tart and a smarties mixed together.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
These melt in your mouth and aren't super tough to eat which I enjoy. They have been around for as long as I remember and they are still good even as I'm an adult now.
Krista W.
Krista W.
I love these so much. I always used to get them at baseball games but the individually wrapped one would be good to give out for halloween. yum!!
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Can you actually taste both flavors?
Ai Quynh N.
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
Are these like Dum Dums?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
These are different. They look familiar. Are they the ones we roller skaters used to dip in our sodas at the rink? Old school...
Shay L.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always wanted to know if these are good i have always seen them around?
Tia B.
Tia B.
Are they different to the normal double lollipops?