Smarties Double Lollies, 200 Pieces, 56-Oz Tub uploaded by Mickey H.

BY SMARTIES #100 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy the delicious fruity flavor of Smarties candy in a lollipop form Smarties Double Lollies, 200 Pieces, 56-Oz Tub is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Smarties. see more...

• Can you actually taste both flavors?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to know if these are good i have alw...1 Answers
  • Are they different to the normal double lollipops?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They are fun don't last long because I bite them and chew them up!" in 1 review
  • "One of my most favorite candies as a kid." in 1 review
  • "All the best flavor of smarties in an on the go lollipop." in 1 review
  • "As chalky as they were, and as bitter as at made my tounge i would always love these!!" in 1 review
  • "I love these I'm addicted to smarties when I get my hands on them and the fact that these are Loki pops it's even better " in 1 review
Lydia M.
These are my absolute FAVORITE lollipops. They have a tart flavor and they melt in your mouth after a while which makes them totally different than normal lollipops! Also, if you like smarties or sweet tarts and have not tried these you most definitely should! You will love them!
Rachel G.
Loved these since I was a kid! They have a weird texture since they are smarties and not a regular lollipop, but I never walk past a display without picking one up!
Aimee S.
These are so good! They don't taste like the regular smarties but they are kind of a mix between sweet tarts and smarties! They are so good and I would highly recommend them! I have bought them multiple times so they are definitely re-purchase worthy!
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my absolute favorite thing to have when I was younger. They sold them at the community pool for a quarter a piece. I haven't been able to find them for years though, which makes me pretty sad. Will definitely purchase if I have the chance.
Emily M.
I love these suckers! They are sweet and tangy and have a great crunch to them. They are hard to find and they have small sizes and large ones. I prefer the smaller ones because I get sick of the big ones before I'm done lol
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
I remember getting these from the gas station as a child and they were so delicious! I recently tried one and they were just as good! I purchased the box from Sams for about 13.00. I would recommend!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
My mom absolutely adores these lollies. I have no clue why but she always buys a ton. Sadly I can hardly find them in stores unless it's at my school's sporting event. I love them too, just not as much as she does.
Kayla A.
Oakdale, Ca
I tried this when I was a kid. It was bring your child to work day and we got to Sam,e a variety of candy from the warehouse. This was one of them and became my favorite. I love the texture and flavor! Where do they sale these at because I have not been able to find them ANYWHERE!
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ
My family loves, loves, loves these lollies! We just wish that they would be sold at more stores. The only place here we can get them is at candy stores or Water n' Ice. It would be nice to be able to buy them at the grocery store!
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
These melt in your mouth and aren't super tough to eat which I enjoy. They have been around for as long as I remember and they are still good even as I'm an adult now.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Can you actually taste both flavors?
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are different. They look familiar. Are they the ones we roller skaters used to dip in our sodas at the rink? Old school...
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
Are these like Dum Dums?
Tia B.
Are they different to the normal double lollipops?
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always wanted to know if these are good i have always seen them around?