Smarties Candy Rolls 8 oz uploaded by Christina P.Smarties Candy Rolls 8 oz uploaded by Sara C.Smarties Candy Rolls 8 oz uploaded by Tanya U.

BY SMARTIES #30 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Smarties candy rolls 8 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Tanya U.
I love these candies. I usually buy one for myself and one for my father-in-law. They are great for a pick me up. I eat them when it is late enough and can not have caffeine. Perfect boost to keep you going. I would definitely buy them again. They are reasonably priced.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
does anyone actually really like smarties or are they just a cheap extremely available candy options? even as a candy addict with a serious sweet tooth i've been known to then down smarties...
Sherae S.
This was my fave growing up!!! Still is lol. I love this candy omg mainly because it didn't feel like candy growing up lol. This is a definite Halloween essential #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
I love this candy! Perfect serving size for a quick sweet tooth, they are very nice and easy to chew for elderly and little children. They are always priced low too, you can often find a bag at the local Dollar store. I buy them for trick or treaters and all year around
misty m.
Smarties candy rolls have been my favorite Halloween Candy for as long as I can remember. They are the perfect combination of sweet and sour, and now they are the only candy that all three of my kids can agree on! They are also one of the cheapest candies on the market.
Sara C.
Ewing, NJ
These are my favorite candy to get for #halloween! They are a great little pick up. You can keep them in your car or in your purse. You don't have to worry about them ruining your hand because they melted or ruining your hand bag!
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Such a classic item to have around!! my kids have loved these since they were young and so have I. They are super inexpensive, there is no comparison!! Very great value, fun, cool and so easy to transport around in your backpack, purse, whatever.
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really love Smarties candies, they are not too sour not-too-sweet that has a very very mild taste. Love to hand these out when it comes time to give candy out at Halloween or to put in goodie bags for the holidays. It's an all occasion candy.
Marina O.
Such a classic! Although some may say they are chalky, I still love this childhood classic! Vibrant flavors and poppable fun! A favorite with children and adults. A cheap candy that doesn't disappoint, and is sure to satisfy a sweet tooth. Great for gift bags, prizes, or just a treat.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Take me back to 8th grade when we used to pretend these were the coolest things to crush up and eat! I used to buy these every day in the big bags from the store. They are VERY affordable, usually a dollar. I still eat these from time to time when I get my hands on them.