Smarties Candy Rolls uploaded by Denise P.Smarties Candy Rolls uploaded by Morgan C.

BY SMARTIES #83 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Smarties® Candy Rolls.
Value bag.
Assorted flavors. see more...

• What local big name stores can I buy these at? I usually shop at ...10 Answers
  • Did anyone else have problems finding these last year? Either th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay this was the best thing ever growing up! You get them at school, parties, in piñatas, in parades, everywhere!!! These are so cheap too you can find these in the dollar store. They're cheap but actually so good!! I always loved the white ones like they don't even really have a taste but they're so good haha.
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These might just be my favorite candy. I love the small ones and I especially love the super-sized ones I find at Cracker Barrel. These are cheap and delicious. So good! They are sour but not so sour that they burn your mouth. They are just the right amount of sweet.
William S.
Independence, MO
Smarties are not a bad candy, in fact i was a pretty big fan as a child. They have a unique taste that is not bitter or chalky, but instead sweet and somewhat fruity like a soda pop. I just have developed more of a craving for chocolate in adulthood and don't look out for candies such as smarties when i am shopping.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My husband loves Smarties, but they are just too chalky for my taste. I will eat them if I really need some sugar or something, but if not then I would really rather just not eat them. They taste fine enough, but just super chalky and hard to eat in my opinion.
Dia S.
Philadelphia , PA
This has been my favorite candy since I was child. They have kept the recipe the same and still to this day is my favorite. I do not eat this candy as much as I would like because, again, its candy but it is my top choice! Yes, I would recommend it to others
Erica C.
Austin, TX
These are my childhood guilty pleasure. I used to eat so many of these at a time. They were deliciously sweet and melted into a powder in your mouth. Great value. One of the cheaper candies. Yum. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tania R.
This candy is literally every where. I see them in goody bags, piñatas, etc. They aren't something to go crazy over. I remember chewing them like it was nothing and the pack was done in no time. They are just simply dull color candy that is affordable to put in goody bags.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Smarties are the perfect sugary treat! I used to eat them all the time as a kid. They are slightly sour sometimes, and chew down to a powder. I think that there are different flavors depending on which color you have, but the flavor difference is very subtle.
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
These are delicious candies I remember from my childhood. Sometimes the different colors seem to have a flavor of their own and other times they all taste the same. They are really good and only 25 calories a roll.
Mikayla J.
Rogers, AR
One of my favorite candies. They just are so simple yet taste so good. They are small so can be eaten on the sly without kids asking for some. I buy a bag every time I'm at the store and keep at lease 10 in my purse
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What local big name stores can I buy these at? I usually shop at Walmart and Target for groceries.
Stacey C.
Did anyone else have problems finding these last year? Either they just sold out fast or we couldn't find them