BY NONE

Smarties Candy Rolls have assorted flavors in each individually wrapped roll. A favorite for decades, these small candies are perfect for birthday parties, party favors, or just to share with a friend. see more...

• Did anyone else ever pretend as a kid that these were "me...2 Answers
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
As kids your teachers always told you if you're smart you'll get smarties you can never have enough of these is just enough sugar it's just enough sweet and they give you monitoring amount of how many actually little candies that you can have
Elizabeth M.
These have been one of my all time favorite candies since I was a very small child. I usually always keep a bag around the house for when that sweet and tart craving hits these are always right on the mark.
Jennifer R.
Clarksville, TN
Loved these as a kid and now I share with my children. I give them one at a time so they last a lot longer then most candies and your not giving them way to much.
alivia h.
Smarties are great for rewards for kids and to keep in your purse for on the go and very inexpensive and can be found a your local pharmacy and grocery store even dollar tree
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
I love this candy! It's so sweet and to me it has like a powdery taste and the after taste taste is like sweet then strawberrys or whatever flavor you ate!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
There ok. I liked them more as a kid to play doctor with. As an adult if it's the only option for candy I don't mind eating them but not top choice.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Keep these in my purse for when I need a sweet pick me up. They are so addicting sometimes I don't even chew them so they last longer.
Melissa F.
These are a childhood favorite! They are perfect for kids. I'm not a big fan of them anymore but for children they are perfect
Shani C.
Me and my fiance loveee this candy !! We would actually buy packs and separate them by colors and then eat it. Weird I know lol
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
Ive been eating these for years and they really tingle my taste buds, they taste awesome and i will forever love them.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Did anyone else ever pretend as a kid that these were "medicine" while playing dress up as doctors? Lol my brother and i always did