Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls

by Smarties

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls 18 oz

Is this candy good?????
Who else agrees that these have no flavor and way too much sugar?
How can you rate the taste of them?
Start your review of Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls!
Product Highlights
“The perfect combination of sweet and sour, in fun tiny round pieces.” in reviews
“They bring back memories of eating these with my dad as a child.” in reviews
“honestly i have never seen them before but the picture remind me of rockets.” in reviews
“My son loves them too!” in reviews
“im sure this is everyone's favorite candy as a kid!” in reviews
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product every time I go to a kids party they always have them so I sneak some in my bag. But if I do see them in the store I will totally buy them.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love these! They bring back memories of eating these with my dad as a child. My math teacher used to give these out on test day as a good luck treat too!
New Haven, MO
I never cared for smarties. They are very cheap and taste very plan to me. On the other hand my mother loves these! So I guess it depends on the person.
Dillonvale, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing they tastes really good nice and sour tastes I love them some great candy to eat on I would recommend these to anyone who loves candy
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A classic candy. I remember getting so many of these for halloween as a kid. There really great as a little treat and just enough kick of sugar.
Neosho, MO
Smarties have been one of my favorite candies since I was little. They are so yummy and a perfect little pick me up when I want something sweet
Beaver Dam, KY
This candy is great to have around for small kiddos. They love the thought of having a roll of candy that has a ton in it. Yummy little treat.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candies.  They are so tart and sweet at the same time.  Wonderful sugar rush.  lol  Great for kids since they are not very messy
Oneida, KY
I love these & so does my kids. One of our all time favorite candy & the funny thing about it is, i can remember eating these as a kid too!!
Groves, TX
These are so addicting! I find myself eating quite a few! The perfect amount of sweet! Sometimes a little chalky, but over all good flavor!