Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls

by Smarties

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls 18 oz

Is this candy good?????
Who else agrees that these have no flavor and way too much sugar?
How can you rate the taste of them?
Start your review of Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls!
Product Highlights
โ€œThe perfect combination of sweet and sour, in fun tiny round pieces.โ€ in reviews
โ€œThey bring back memories of eating these with my dad as a child.โ€ in reviews
โ€œhonestly i have never seen them before but the picture remind me of rockets.โ€ in reviews
โ€œMy son loves them too!โ€ in reviews
โ€œim sure this is everyone's favorite candy as a kid!โ€ in reviews
1,074 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
These are one of my favorite candies. Pure sugar and definitely a guilty pleasure. I like to buy a pack to play games with like poker instead of poker chips and perfect for the kidsโ€™ sleepovers. Easy candy to eat very yummy and cool classic!
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Smarties! Smarties candy taste great and I really enjoy it. I have been eating Smarties since I was a little kid. Smarties is a good quality candy at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Smarties candy in the future. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
Purchased at: Target
Smarties are such a great treat for my toddler! Every time he sees me get a roll out of the pantry or candy dish, he gets so excited. We both like to eat them! They are yummy.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls are a classic candy that have been around for a long time. The flavor is somewhat bland and indistinguishable. I believe they are an acquired taste. Not everybody will enjoy these.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties are by far my favorite candy. I usually buy these bags at Walmart for pretty cheap after a holiday and they are a candy that if I have it around, I have to eat it. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls uploaded by Sara T.
I have loved this candy my whole life! The best of it's kind. Each color has it's own flavor, though it's hard for me to just eat one at a time. They're a good kid friendly candy in my opinion since they dissolve easily as well.
my favorites. this candy is just so awesome and super cheap . i love to buy this candy for birthday parties . i buy this product once in a while . it has  a unique flavor , and it the come in smaller pieces.. i usually buy the big bag , it last me quiet a long time , my husband and daughter love this product . i usually recommend this product to y friends , especially when they going to have a birthday party , is a great way to save money , and everybody loves smarties .
Austin, TX
I think most people have some childhood memories with this candy. These are like crack. HAHA, you can't just eat one. They are great when travelling or on the go since there is no fear of them melting. They are very affordable and easily available. I gave it 4 stars because its a tad too sweet for my taste.ย
Waterford , PA
I love Smarties they are a sweet treat that I like to buy every so often. If you eat them too often you tend to get sick of them though. They have very subtly different flavors, and when I eat them I like to eat two of the same color at a time. I will keep buying them in the future because I think they are a wonderful sugary treat.
Missoula, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love smarties! They remind me of elementary school because if we would get a right answer or just be super good we would get two smarties each at the end of the day! These are so yummy but I'm not sure where exactly to buy them!