Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls

by Smarties

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls 18 oz

Is this candy good?????
Who else agrees that these have no flavor and way too much sugar?
How can you rate the taste of them?
Start your review of Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls!
Product Highlights
“The perfect combination of sweet and sour, in fun tiny round pieces.” in reviews
“They bring back memories of eating these with my dad as a child.” in reviews
“honestly i have never seen them before but the picture remind me of rockets.” in reviews
“My son loves them too!” in reviews
“im sure this is everyone's favorite candy as a kid!” in reviews
1,074 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
These are one of my favorite candies. Pure sugar and definitely a guilty pleasure. I like to buy a pack to play games with like poker instead of poker chips and perfect for the kids’ sleepovers. Easy candy to eat very yummy and cool classic!
Nitro, WV
As a kid I loved going trucker treating and getting smarties. They are sweet and sorta sour at the same time. The one thing I hate is they are hard to find unless it’s almost Halloween. I can eat the hole bag in one day they are so good.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Smarties! Smarties candy taste great and I really enjoy it. I have been eating Smarties since I was a little kid. Smarties is a good quality candy at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Smarties candy in the future. 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Purchased at: Target
Smarties are such a great treat for my toddler! Every time he sees me get a roll out of the pantry or candy dish, he gets so excited. We both like to eat them! They are yummy.
Cypress, TX
Definitely a Halloween staple growing up. We would get a lot of these in our bags trick or treating. I wouldn’t go out and buy a bag of these but I would definitely enjoy them if they were given to me.
Cleveland, OH
Love how tart these are. They’ve been around forever and have always been a great underrated candy. Can be very sugary on your teeth, but doesn’t stop me from enjoying them!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls are a classic candy that have been around for a long time. The flavor is somewhat bland and indistinguishable. I believe they are an acquired taste. Not everybody will enjoy these.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties are by far my favorite candy. I usually buy these bags at Walmart for pretty cheap after a holiday and they are a candy that if I have it around, I have to eat it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls uploaded by Sara T.
I have loved this candy my whole life! The best of it's kind. Each color has it's own flavor, though it's hard for me to just eat one at a time. They're a good kid friendly candy in my opinion since they dissolve easily as well.
my favorites. this candy is just so awesome and super cheap . i love to buy this candy for birthday parties . i buy this product once in a while . it has  a unique flavor , and it the come in smaller pieces.. i usually buy the big bag , it last me quiet a long time , my husband and daughter love this product . i usually recommend this product to y friends , especially when they going to have a birthday party , is a great way to save money , and everybody loves smarties .