Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls uploaded by Aaliyah A.Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls uploaded by Sara T.Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls uploaded by Christy S.

BY SMARTIES #33 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls 18 oz see more...

• Who else agrees that these have no flavor and way too muc...4 Answers
  • How can you rate the taste of them? 7 Answers
  • What ages could children start having these? 7 Answers
Smarties Assorted Flavors Candy Rolls
  • "honestly i have never seen them before but the picture remind me of rockets." in 1 review
  • "im sure this is everyone's favorite candy as a kid!" in 1 review
  • "They bring back memories of eating these with my dad as a child." in 1 review
  • "My son loves them too!" in 1 review
  • "The perfect combination of sweet and sour, in fun tiny round pieces." in 1 review
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties are by far my favorite candy. I usually buy these bags at Walmart for pretty cheap after a holiday and they are a candy that if I have it around, I have to eat it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarites have been around for as long as I can remember. At Halloween these are a favorite of mine. I like the sweet and crunchy taste of this candy. As a kid these were always easy to carry and just twist open. I recommend this product.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved this candy my whole life! The best of it's kind. Each color has it's own flavor, though it's hard for me to just eat one at a time. They're a good kid friendly candy in my opinion since they dissolve easily as well.
martha l.
my favorites. this candy is just so awesome and super cheap . i love to buy this candy for birthday parties . i buy this product once in a while . it has  a unique flavor , and it the come in smaller pieces.. i usually buy the big bag , it last me quiet a long time , my husband and daughter love this product . i usually recommend this product to y friends , especially when they going to have a birthday party , is a great way to save money , and everybody loves smarties .
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I think most people have some childhood memories with this candy. These are like crack. HAHA, you can't just eat one. They are great when travelling or on the go since there is no fear of them melting. They are very affordable and easily available. I gave it 4 stars because its a tad too sweet for my taste.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I love Smarties they are a sweet treat that I like to buy every so often. If you eat them too often you tend to get sick of them though. They have very subtly different flavors, and when I eat them I like to eat two of the same color at a time. I will keep buying them in the future because I think they are a wonderful sugary treat.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love smarties! They remind me of elementary school because if we would get a right answer or just be super good we would get two smarties each at the end of the day! These are so yummy but I'm not sure where exactly to buy them!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat these a lot as a kid but soon realized how much sugar really goes into these its insane! They just taste like sugar you may as well stick a spoon in a bag of sugar and munch because that's all that these are not a fan as much as I used to be and just downright horrible for you probably just as bad as a can of soda.
Holly W.
Review for: Candy Rolls Assorted Flavors more...
I craved chalk during my pregnancy so I ordered some edible kinds from Etsy. But, since it took 5 days to two weeks to arrive, I got these to help the cravings at the time. They have a similar crunch, (all I craved was the texture), they were just too sweet to keep eating for he cravings. So these saved me from eating dirt a few times.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Rolls Assorted Flavors more...
This candy is so classic! I absolutely love the taste and love to use them for crafts and goodies. They are very affordable. You can find these usually at walmart and dollar stores. They are a hard candy but they kinda melt in your mouth. I always enjoy this sweet treat.
How can you rate the taste of them?
Pamela C.
What ages could children start having these?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who else agrees that these have no flavor and way too much sugar?