BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Addicting! This is a satisfying snack on the go or at home. I don't feel weighed done even after eating an entire large bag of this popcorn. The white cheddar flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend to any popcorn lovers.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
I ordered by Amazon because we dont have this item in Puerto Rico. Love this snack. The only thing that it was a negative one of the boxes came broken. Other than that i enjoyed eating my bags of Smart popcorn.Good popkorn:-)
ingredients include: Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, and Salt.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
I love this popcorn! I had never really paid attention to anything other then chips before. Then my daughter introduced me to this brand and I'm hooked! It's a tasty snack, gluten-free, low in calories. Now it's the only snack I buy. Way better then chips. I can have a late night snack without feeling guilty about the calories. Love, Love, love smart food popcorn!
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Took this to a family reunion this weekend & everyone raved about it. From 10 year olds to 70 year olds, everyone kept asking where I got it & if I had more. It was THE snack for everyone. I love the individual bags for portion control.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
This is my favorite cheese flavored popcorn. I love cheese and I love popcorn and I love the two combinations together.
Whitney G.
I have to buy the small bags since I don't know when to stop with the big bag! They're just so cheesy and delicious I can't stop! Highly recommended snack.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is my daughter's favorite snack to eat if i allow her she'll eat them everyday
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Great alternative to chips when you need something salty! I keep the mini bags by my desk - don't buy the big bag. I ate almost the entire bag in the car the other day. Portion control is key.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn I can't get enough of It! It is packed full of flavor, gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and 100% whole grain?? It's the perfect snack to make you feel like your getting one over on your diet.
Jill Tanner G.
West Jordan, UT
This was is my all time favorite product of 2015. It has saved me at night so many times I can't even count. It's now referred to as MY POPCORN in the house. I have a true addiction. And that's okay.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.