BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
I ordered by Amazon because we dont have this item in Puerto Rico. Love this snack. The only thing that it was a negative one of the boxes came broken. Other than that i enjoyed eating my bags of Smart popcorn.Good popkorn:-)
ingredients include: Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, and Salt.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Addicting! This is a satisfying snack on the go or at home. I don't feel weighed done even after eating an entire large bag of this popcorn. The white cheddar flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend to any popcorn lovers.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
The best pop corn ever! I eat the whole bag in a few minutes. It taste good isn’t expensive and I always found it at any market.
Sandy D.
We love this flavor!!!

Smart snacking

My husband loves this as well!!

Perfect late snack!!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Um....have it in my purse RIGHT now! The best snack whenever I’m traveling. Wish there was more in the bag, it’s filled with a lot of air. Great taste, but you will have to wash your hands after
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I first tried these at school whennI was in the mood for a snack but didn't want chips. I am so glad I tried this brand because its so food. I've tried other brands of white cheddar popcorn and none have been as flavorful as these. So good !
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This is one of my guilty pleasures. Always fresh and a healthy snack. This yummy treat is available almost everywhere. My mom started eating this first then shared with me! It’s a favorite that we share and prefer over movie popcorn.
MK J.
The best bagged popcorn ever! It’s really cheesy and I will eat the whole bag by myself lol it’s so good!
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Took this to a family reunion this weekend & everyone raved about it. From 10 year olds to 70 year olds, everyone kept asking where I got it & if I had more. It was THE snack for everyone. I love the individual bags for portion control.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.