BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Shinzley B.
Toronto
In terms of flavour, these are actually great and used to be my go-to movie snack. Unfortunately I discovered they contain animal enzymes, which the company can’t even confirm whether they are bovine or porcine. Why on earth would dead animal parts need to be in popcorn?
Jessica B.
So good. Can be found for pretty cheep. I have found it for $2 before. Very high salt content but quite a few pieces to the serving.
Monalisa N.
Toronto, ON
This is the nastiest number 2 ive ever tasted. It tastes like vomit. Or like a dirth sock. Or a public restroom.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This popcorn is not good. It has a foamy texture, you can barely tell that its cheese on it because its light and weird and powdery. Its really not much of popcorn at all to me and it doesn't taste or smell fresh at all. In fact, it actually smells really terrible. I had it on a car ride once and my entire reeked for over a week.
Jada H.
I don't particularly like white cheese popcorn so idk why I even got this. It just felt overly salty and sharp and I'm not sure what I expected
melanie g.
I know everyone loves this snack but I hate it. Smells like vomit to me. I'll eat it any other flavor though
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
We have these at the snack vending machine at work. They are gross and really you get nothing out of these, they are unnecessary carbs and calories for such a small amount of product. They had a funky smell and left powder all over you after you ate them.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have tried Frito trail mix and yes i could not believe how awesome they tasted to me. i just fell in love with them . and they were not high priced at all.
Emily P.
Flint, TX
This is gross! The flavor is bad and to strong, it's got a powdery texture and is also stale tasting!
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
This is okay. I'm not a big fan of the flavor, and the texture is weird, it's in between soggy and crunchy. It gets stuck in my teeth way to much.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.