BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Tayyaba H.
I love white cheddar so naturally, I had to try this popcorn. I tried this the first time when I was in high school and ever since then it was my holy grail snack food. Whenever I want to binge or pig out, I always grab a bag of these. They do not make me feel guilty afterwards. The popcorn is always fresh and I know I can depend on it to make me feel good.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
My husband loves this Smartfood Popcorn. He can eat an entire family size bag in one night! (And still skinny ugh) The kids love this over microwaveable popcorn. To me it can get messy. The way the white cheddar cheese sticks to your finger tips is just gross, but they love it. If you are tired of the same ol' microwaveable popcorn...give Smartfood Popcorn a try.
Holly C.
My daughter brought a small bag home from school one day and I've been addicted to this popcorn ever since! The flavor is bold but not too overwhelming and each piece is perfectly popped. This had replaced the traditional popping corn when we sit down for movie night. Warning!!! It is VERY easy to sit down with a bag and eat the entire thing without realizing it!
Ashley L.
Claremore, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have smartfood popcorn in my pantry! It’s the perfect snack and you don’t have to feel guilty for eating it! Love that it’s gluten free! They also put a lot in the bag unlike when bags of chips are halfway full
Cara G.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I could eat this popcorn all day long! I have to be careful to not eat the whole bag in couple of days. Haha. The only thing I don't like is how the cheese gets caked up on your fingertips but that is definitely something I can live with! Sometimes I bite down on a hard piece that hurts my tooth but not very often. In fact I think I may go buy a bag right now😳
Alyssa R.
why do these have a 4.8 rating? these are seriously the best popcorn i ever had they deserve a 5 for sure! so creamy and soft and fluffy. cheese flavor is so on point. wouldnt say this is healthy but a better option yes. would suggest you try this popcorn
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
I don't think there's ever been a time where I'm searching for a snack and I don't want this popcorn. It's the perfect amount of cheesy, salty, and crunchy. I've been spoiled by it and now nothing else compares!
Rachel N.
Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn has always been my favorite! They're nice and soft with limited seeds and a nice smooth taste of white cheddar. They're always fresh and never stale like most already made popcorn. They're also low in calories. Another delicious snack that only costs a couple bucks and is a healthier alternative to your go to junk foods.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
This white cheddar popcorn is pretty good. The flavor is good but it is a different texture than popcorn that you would make in the microwave. This is a healthy snack if you are dieting!
Vanessa S.
Anaheim , CA
White cheddar popcorn is my favorite! I love how tasty it is as well as how it’s not too much. I love how this popcorn met my expectations was well I usually always get these are target
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.