BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Akida B.
Lindale
Omg this product tastes so good it will have you licking your fingers. The white cheddar is amazing on this popcorn and is totally delicious. This is an ongoing product that stays in my kitchen all the time.
Mistirae S.
Me and my kids favorite popcorn!! It's yummy and melts in your mouth! Theirs was actually my daughter's first solid food! And she loves it to this day! The flavors are amazing and the cheese tastes so natural
Tiffany P.
MAJORLY ADDICTED! Have been the case for years with this brand of popcorn. It is super good! Highly recommend and would buy again! It’s amazing! I can eat a whole bag in two days. Oh Smartfood. You got me!
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
I eat these all the time! It’s light, and the cheddar is so good! It does get really messy and your fingers will get stains haha but it’s worth it! The kernels do tend to get stuck in your teeth a lot too!
Raven C.
By far my favorite popcorn. It’s so crispy and fresh tasting. It’s extra cheesy as well. I also love that you actually get a whole bag, rather than it be full of air and half empty. Highly recommend this for any popcorn and/or cheese lover!
paige w.
I love this popcorn! It has a unique cheesy flavor, without tasting fake. They get residue on your fingers, but this is totally worth it for the delicious taste. It is a great price for a great product.
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
This is my go-to snack whenever I'm feeling the munchies! The cheddar taste is on-point, and while it is strong, it isn't overwhelming in the slightest. It isn't the healthiest, so it's important to watch how much you eat. I more than highly recommend this product to anyone!
Annalee G.
This tastes like heaven in a bag. It’s so good and addicting. I find myself eating half the bag because it’s so good. You can get them at a gas station, minimart, any store really. I highly recommend!!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
THIS POPCORN IS SO GOOD! It is so addicting I will eat the whole bag if I don’t be careful. It has a nice cheesy taste. I love how much is in the bag also, unlike getting a bag on chips and it’s half air.
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
I LOVE THIS POPCORN!!! I also love the kettle corn flavor. I can easily binge on either flavor! I do love that it has a bit less junk in it than other brands. I order the snack size variety on Amazon!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.