BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Sydney 💋.
This popcorn is different than any other kind. It has so much flavor and it almost melts in your mouth. It's a healthy snack that's low in calories. Everytime I eat this I get the residue of the white cheddar on my hands but you can just wash it off. Another good smartfood popcorn flavor is the sweet and salty kettle corn.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
First time trying today and loved them! They were more cheesy that I expected, which I enjoyed. Perfect snack and especially if you're on the go and wanna grab somthing quick. Price is pretty affordable and found in most stores so pretty easy to find. I would definitely recommend you try if you haven't yet.
Minah H.
I really like the taste of these. It’s so easy to grab and go during a movie night. The only problem I’ve had was because they come pre-popped, they get stale really fast (even though I sealed the bag again). If you open them during a movie you should try not to leave any leftovers till the morning.
Michaela C.
YES. PLEASE.  This Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn is so good, it's hard to stop eating it.  It's perfectly savory without being too much cheesy flavor or too salty.  The only problem with this is that it goes too quickly - my husband and I have no problem finishing a bag in a weekend.
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
This popcorn is my go to snack. If you asked me to, I would probably lay down my life for it. It's very light and worth the slightly more expensive price tag. I've had a few problems with it going stale quickly, but that probably has to do more with my storage shortcomings than the product itself.
Jennifer L.
I bought this for the first time the other night after work for a midnight snack, literally after I was off my second job, and it was midnight when I got home.  This product went beyond my expectations.  I think this is a healthy food.  I would recommend this product to other people.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is seriously addicting! Once you start it is so hard to stop! The white cheddar flavor is the best and I don’t feel as bad eating it as I do regular chips!
Eve B.
Albany, GA
Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn I just love this popcorn to me it doesn't compare to other cheese popcorns because it taste like they put as much cheese as they can and there's plenty of it the only bad the is it has a lot of shell's and same pieces of popcorn are under poped
♡ 𝓔.
Best popcorn ever. I can’t get enough of this stuff. It tastes so good and it’s great for parties. Usually when I hangout with friends and I get a bag out of these they are so content. I would buy this over again 100x times. Wish it wasn’t so messy but still it’s all about the taste
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Seriously my favorite pop corn, I won't and don't eat any other popcorn. The white cheddar makes it totally work getting the kernels stuck in your teeth. I'll admit, I've even snuck some into a movie before. This is a perfect snack at any time. And this brand of white cheddar pop corn is by far the best. I've tried others in the past but none compare.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.