BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Megan H.
Richardson, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have tried this brand of popcorn and I must admit its one of my top favorites as far as healthy snacking goes. Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is a tasty and healthy light popcorn snack that's perfect for everyone to enjoy. And the best part is you don't have to feel guilty for eating it by the handful.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Is it good or bad that I can eat a whole bag of this by myself? Is that embarrassing to admit? This stuff is so darn good and I always find myself buying it when I see it. It’s a good sized bag for what it is and the flavor is terrific! I have to slow down or else I will eat it all. The best white cheddar popcorn!
Nicole G.
Waterford
This popcorn is SO good. I love white cheddar anything but this is my all time favorite snack. It is not terrible nutrition wise and is super addicting you cannot eat just one handful. Only cons are there is always a lot of crumbs in the bottom of the bag and your hands are covered in cheese after eating.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a great snack too have while watching a movie it's affordable and it has a lot in it it's different from others cause it cheddar popcorn I bought this at family dollar very cheap and very good I totally recommend buying this .
Kalee D.
pikeville
This is my favorite healthy popcorn I’ve tried so far. The white cheddar is so great and still low calorie so I can eat a few bags a day and not feel bad about eating it. I love these and they come in big family bags or individuals at an affordable price and they are a great everyday healthy snack.
paige w.
I love this popcorn! It has a unique cheesy flavor, without tasting fake. They get residue on your fingers, but this is totally worth it for the delicious taste. It is a great price for a great product.
Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
This is my favorite snack of all time. It is so light which makes it great for snacking and it is packed with flavor which makes it delicious. I purchase it typically at Harris teeter and i have been buying it for months. I would recommend this low calorie snack to anyone.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.