BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This popcorn is really good! I actually just tried these a week ago when my son begged for them in the store , I usually just microwave popcorn because the price is cheaper but these were actually really good, they have a nice white cheddar flavor in a nice bag, This is probably the best cheesy popcorn available to purchase already popped! It wasn't stale at all every bite was delicious!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Nicole G.
Waterford
This popcorn is SO good. I love white cheddar anything but this is my all time favorite snack. It is not terrible nutrition wise and is super addicting you cannot eat just one handful. Only cons are there is always a lot of crumbs in the bottom of the bag and your hands are covered in cheese after eating.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite popcorn brand of "chips," they are not chips but they are hard to put down once you start eating them. I love cheddar cheese popcorn and would always purchase this when I see that it is a good price, my best friend is the one who introduced me to this and I have never not bought this
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a great snack too have while watching a movie it's affordable and it has a lot in it it's different from others cause it cheddar popcorn I bought this at family dollar very cheap and very good I totally recommend buying this .
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Omg do I love this stuff! It’s so creamy and filling. The flavoring of white cheddar is phenomenal. I often find myself eating half the bag in one sitting. The only thinks I don’t like is, it makes your fingers caked with the cheese flavoring. Other than that, I would recommend. #popcorn #whitecheddar
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
Smart food white cheddar popcorn is consistently the best popcorn on the market. I eat it everyday as a snack. This popcorn is very light and fluffy, not stale tasting like some other brands. Love the white cheddar taste, it's not too heavy and not too light on the flavoring. I love, love, love it. Can't get enough. No other white cheddar product measures up. I like the reduced fat variety also but not quite as well as the full flavor. Don't even mind having to pick the husks out of my teeth for three hours after. Tastes great with no greasy residue on your hands or in your mouth.
Alicia A.
Xalapa
I've never eat this, can you tell me where to get them?Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Elise C.
Falls Church, VA
Does anyone know if they have made a healthier version of this popcorn? This is my favorite popcorn ever.
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
Do you know if they have different flavors of these
Laurie B.
Does this come in other flavors?
María R.
weston, FL
Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?