Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!