GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSmartfood
White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 95oz

Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz

by Smartfood

#1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Start your review of Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
The smartfood popcorn 🍿 is aweslme, the taste of white cheddar 🧀 is not overpowering and it is taty. 17.7g= 100 cal
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Allie F.
Purchased at: Boxed
Love this popcorn! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid, and it’s still something that I purchase regularly! Only 80 calories in a 14g bag! Love it!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always eat this on my break at work. I have to buy a few bags cause they are so good.
Suzana L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Suzana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing like a little afternoon snack. My toddler loves these ( as do I). Great for on the go.
Karen B.
HOPEWELL, OH
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this brand of popcorn. Made with real white cheddar. It’s bursting with flavor in each bite. Healthier than many other options. Gluten free and air popped. It’s honestly hard to put the bag down and not overeat.
Olive H.
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Olive H.
This is popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and it’s SO GOOD! Omg it’s like addicting. I take a bag of it with me on every trip, and it’s the perfect beach snack.
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Cristal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very delicious snack. Perfect pairing, popcorn and cheese. Just 100 calories per bag makes it a really nice choice when you have cravings for a delicious snack but are on a diet.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really like this product! Way more cheese flavor on them than others. Great taste and has a good bit in the bag as well. Not too pricey either. Great snack, will purchase again!
Sharon W.
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Sharon W.
Popcorn was fresh and tasty just did not have a lot in the bag. White Cheddar cheese is very strong if you don’t like cheese.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I love this popcorn. It's absolutely is the best you can get. I have been having issues with kernels getting stuck in my teeth, than getting stuck in my throat. I have swore off popcorn for that reason, not because of the taste. It really is the best popcorn out in the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah K.
Prince Albert, SK
il y a un an
Autumn P. il y a un an
Unfortunately, there is not an orange cheddar flavored. The flavors they have are: Snickerdoodle, Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix, White Cheddar, Flamin’ Hot White Cheddar, Caramel & Cheddar Mix, Movie Theater Butter, Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn.
Kelsey D.
Melissa B. il y a un an
It does have salt in it, but it’s not overly salty!! It’s one of my favorite store bought popcorns for sure.
Libbi M.
Ariel K. il y a 2 ans
Oh gosh.. this is an impossible question. That’s like hot and cold to me. I love them both but for completely different reasons. If you’re like me, you can’t eat something salty without having to eat something sweet afterwards and vice versa, so I say BOTH! Sorry I couldn’t help with your decision. 🤣
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Rose B. il y a 2 ans
Taste wise I think it is it’s very tasty and I love it if you want a lot of favor smart popcorn is the way to go !