Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornSmartfood
White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 95oz

Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz

by Smartfood

#2 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Start your review of Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz!
Katie N.
I've been obsessed with Smartfood White Cheddar for well over 10 years. At my old workplace, everyone knew that I bought a bag pretty much every day. This is the best bagged popcorn ever! The cheesiness is just perfect. It's a nice, light snack (if you're able to control yourself!!)
Jordan J.
This popcorn is so addictive. The white cheddar is the perfect flavor and the popcorn is light and fluffy. It definitely exceeds my expectations and I love this popcorn! I buy it at Target or HEB. I would definitely recommend this popcorn and I already tell my friends!
Alba N.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
Please Bring this to the UK!!!!
This is by far my favorite popcorn snack...I absolutely love it
Unfortunately, I have to order online and pay disgusting prices compared to when I lived in the states. Can't even find small bags here unless I go into one of these specialty shops and the price is less than desirable. At times I do pay to get my fix. I pray this sells big here in the UK because I need it to!
I love to stick the bag in the freezer before opening it as it gives it a bigger crunch.  go ahead try it! you will see the difference. When you do, hit me up on social media to let me know what you think.
Please Bring this to the UK!!!!
This is by far my favorite popcorn snack...I absolutely love it
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
Best popcorn around! Great crunch with burst of flavor, addictive at the least. Probably not the healthiest but taste great!! I always have this in my pantry. Go and try this snack out!
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA
I love this popcorn! It's absolutely delicious and it's not bad for you. It has no msg or artificial flavors so it's great for all my health needs. Plus it's only around $2 a bag. I'd recommend this to anyone especially the popcorn lovers out there.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Best popcorn ever! Such a great snack for work and for my girls lunch boxes. It's affordable especially when I buy the big bag at Costco. The only thing I hate is the powder on fingers, like you get from cheetos :)
S.y T.
united kingdom, Nottingham
A bit addictive, i love the cheese flavor of it. one moment its full, the nest its half empty, end up eating most of it without realizing!
Jessica W.
Wales
They're actually pretty good i was totally surprised i was actually quite worried since i don't like popcorn and it makes me ill but these!!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Allie F.
Purchased at: Boxed
Love this popcorn! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid, and it’s still something that I purchase regularly! Only 80 calories in a 14g bag! Love it!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always eat this on my break at work. I have to buy a few bags cause they are so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah K.
Prince Albert , SK
il y a 2 mois
Autumn P. il y a 2 mois
Unfortunately, there is not an orange cheddar flavored. The flavors they have are: Snickerdoodle, Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix, White Cheddar, Flamin’ Hot White Cheddar, Caramel & Cheddar Mix, Movie Theater Butter, Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn.
Kelsey D.
il y a 8 mois
Melissa B. il y a 5 mois
It does have salt in it, but it’s not overly salty!! It’s one of my favorite store bought popcorns for sure.
Libbi M.
il y a 9 mois
Ariel P. il y a 8 mois
Oh gosh.. this is an impossible question. That’s like hot and cold to me. I love them both but for completely different reasons. If you’re like me, you can’t eat something salty without having to eat something sweet afterwards and vice versa, so I say BOTH! Sorry I couldn’t help with your decision. 🤣
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
il y a 9 mois
Rose B. il y a 9 mois
Taste wise I think it is it’s very tasty and I love it if you want a lot of favor smart popcorn is the way to go !