Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornSmartfood
White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 95oz

Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz

by Smartfood

#2 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Start your review of Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Allie F.
Purchased at: Boxed
Love this popcorn! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid, and it’s still something that I purchase regularly! Only 80 calories in a 14g bag! Love it!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
The smartfood popcorn 🍿 is aweslme, the taste of white cheddar 🧀 is not overpowering and it is taty. 17.7g= 100 cal
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always eat this on my break at work. I have to buy a few bags cause they are so good.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Suzi L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing like a little afternoon snack. My toddler loves these ( as do I). Great for on the go.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this brand of popcorn. Made with real white cheddar. It’s bursting with flavor in each bite. Healthier than many other options. Gluten free and air popped. It’s honestly hard to put the bag down and not overeat.
Olive H.
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Olive H.
This is popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and it’s SO GOOD! Omg it’s like addicting. I take a bag of it with me on every trip, and it’s the perfect beach snack.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I love this popcorn. It's absolutely is the best you can get. I have been having issues with kernels getting stuck in my teeth, than getting stuck in my throat. I have swore off popcorn for that reason, not because of the taste. It really is the best popcorn out in the market.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,310 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are not bad for you they are healthy for you and so much less fat than the normal!!! I would definitely recommend these for snacks and the flavors are wonderful they are a little pricey but worth it
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Mindy R.
Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn - 9.5oz uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Update 2: Still our #GoTo #Popcorn Update: Guess what's on her Christmas list.🌟Golley, can't turn my back for a minute and my 13 year old has half a bag gone before breakfast. Just got these yesterday and she found them already. Well the spouse bought them but still!! Lol These are the best popped corn you can get. They taste like the kernel corn you get from the fair. My oldest ask for them constantly and they are top priority on our shopping list right up there with my starbucks coffee! #Influensterawards2020 Smartfood
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love popcorn. I love cheese. It's a no brainer. It's a great alternative to deep fried chips or other snacks. Three serving size is much larger, so it's more snack time! I just wish they made more flavors!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah K.
Prince Albert , SK
il y a 3 mois
Autumn P. il y a 2 mois
Unfortunately, there is not an orange cheddar flavored. The flavors they have are: Snickerdoodle, Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix, White Cheddar, Flamin’ Hot White Cheddar, Caramel & Cheddar Mix, Movie Theater Butter, Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn.
Kelsey D.
Melissa B. il y a 5 mois
It does have salt in it, but it’s not overly salty!! It’s one of my favorite store bought popcorns for sure.
Libbi M.
Ariel P. il y a 8 mois
Oh gosh.. this is an impossible question. That’s like hot and cold to me. I love them both but for completely different reasons. If you’re like me, you can’t eat something salty without having to eat something sweet afterwards and vice versa, so I say BOTH! Sorry I couldn’t help with your decision. 🤣
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Rose B. il y a 9 mois
Taste wise I think it is it’s very tasty and I love it if you want a lot of favor smart popcorn is the way to go !