BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

M M.
Magnolia
I love this snack.  It took me a while to try it because I just didn't think cold popcorn would taste good.  I bought a variety pack and these were in it.  After I ate all of the other flavors I finally tried these.  What a pleasant surprise these were.  They are so addicting and only 100 calories per bag. WHAT? I could eat two and not feel guilty.
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I ate this popcorn all the time when I was growing up. I think I overdid it and I didn’t eat it for awhile but I’ve got a bag on my nightstand right now. It’s the best tasting white cheddar cheese popcorn I have ever had!! I think I paid $2.50 for it and the calories aren’t that bad at all.
Jessica M.
My daughter refers to this as her "drug".  She loves the taste and that it is so healthy.  It is an affordable snack for her and it is available everywhere.  I tasted it last week for the first time and will eat it again.  It is a very satisfying snack.
Chandra G.
Not a big fan of Smartfood popcorn they can improve by decreasing the amount of not fully popped kernels in the bag. However white cheddar cheese flavor is the better of them all. They definitely don't disappoint on the flavor; You will be licking your flavors clean.
Evelyn H.
I love this popcorn is SO BOMBBBB and it can affordable because it's the big bag and I mostly would buy this often than chips and I think it could be a little healthier than the other chips but otherwise it's not but I do recommend you to buy it because it is good I love this bag !!! I don't regret buying this !
Addie A.
Vernon
Smart food is always a good treat to have either on the go or just lounging around. Good for the soccer games and movies with anyone come fresh and are never stale.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
Rich in flavor, great size, fantastically simple packaging cuts to the chase. The white cheddar pops and coats your fingers, it’s a little costly but worth every single penny more. I’d rather buy something that costs more knowing what I’ll get then pay less for something I don’t know if I’ll like. This is what I like and I’ll be back for more!
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have tried this brand of popcorn and I must admit its one of my top favorites as far as healthy snacking goes. Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is a tasty and healthy light popcorn snack that's perfect for everyone to enjoy. And the best part is you don't have to feel guilty for eating it by the handful.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so these are hands down my absolute favorite treats in existence. If I were stuck on a deserted island and could only bring one great, these would be it. I wish they were a meal because I would only eat them for the rest of my life if it were healthy enough. Not the worst things for you, but I still highly recommend them!!!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.