BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on Walmart*
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This popcorn is really good! I actually just tried these a week ago when my son begged for them in the store , I usually just microwave popcorn because the price is cheaper but these were actually really good, they have a nice white cheddar flavor in a nice bag, This is probably the best cheesy popcorn available to purchase already popped! It wasn't stale at all every bite was delicious!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
Rachel N.
Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn has always been my favorite! They're nice and soft with limited seeds and a nice smooth taste of white cheddar. They're always fresh and never stale like most already made popcorn. They're also low in calories. Another delicious snack that only costs a couple bucks and is a healthier alternative to your go to junk foods.
Stephanie O.
tampa, FL
This popcorn is addicting! My entire family loves Smartfood popcorn bags! and they do not last long. Sometimes I need to hide them, if I want some for myself. All mothers do this, so don't judge me. I find these great snackbags for .50 yes I said .50 cents at publix so I load up on these because everyone in my family loves them!
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Naomi W.
I am a popcorn fanatic & I think that my father is to blame for this. I'm from a big family & a cheap snack that can be bought in large quantities was always a staple in my house. Smartfood white cheddar popcorn was something I learned about through vending machines when I was in middle school & I've loved it ever since.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite popcorn brand of "chips," they are not chips but they are hard to put down once you start eating them. I love cheddar cheese popcorn and would always purchase this when I see that it is a good price, my best friend is the one who introduced me to this and I have never not bought this
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I cant write a good enough review about these popcorn... I... Love.. Them. I love them even though they get all over my fingers .. so worth it! They are light, they taste wonderful but not too overpowering with the cheddar and best of all even if you are on a diet - they are a wonderful snack! Popcorn is a wonderful snack, but these... these are the best. Def would recommend.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.