BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

As America’s favorite popcorn brand, our fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste.

Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!! I am obsessed and I don't think I will find another snack that I love more than this.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
I've loved this stuff since elementary school buying it as an "extra" at lunch! About a year and a half ago I found out I was a type 1 diabetic, and even though I miss all of my Little Debbie cakes and chocolates, this is a snack I can enjoy without having to use insulin. The flavor is great (I've always loved cheese), and popcorn is always a favorite go-to snack. It's defintely a must-have at the beach because this is something you can eat without having to use sand-covered hands for; turn up the bag without having to worry about crumbs going up your nose or blinding you in the eyes.
Ally Z.
There is a reason this is #1 in Popcorn and that is because it is THE BEST POPCORN from a package that I have ever had. I have been eating this since I was 10, maybe sooner. Compared to other white cheddar popcorn, there is no comparison. The popcorn is light and fluffy and the flavor is sooooo delicious. If you are in the store and want to try a new popcorn or snack, this is it! It is much healthier than chips, but sometimes its not about health and its about flavor and tasty goodness. Smartfood is it, the best of the best!
Ally Z.
THE BEST POPCORN from a package that I have ever had. I have been eating this since I was 10, maybe sooner. Compared to other white cheddar popcorn, there is no comparison. The popcorn is light and fluffy and the flavor is sooooo delicious. If you are in the store and want to try a new popcorn or snack, this is it! These are great snack packs for kids or on the go. It is much healthier than chips, but sometimes its not about health and its about flavor and tasty goodness. Smartfood is it, the best of the best!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
If you are looking for a delicious snack to take with you on a day at the beach this is your snack! This is my absolute favorite flavor and brand for ready to go popcorn! The taste is very delicious. At first I was very hesitant to try it because I love popcorn and I did not want this to ruin my love for it. The best part about this is that I loved it! I always have it in my kitchen just in case I have random outings this is what I take with me! Best popcorn I have tried thus far!
Laquille B.
Laquille B.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh my gosh this popcorn is the best popcorn ever. I stumble upon this popcorn while looking for some chips in the grocery store. I love white cheddar cheese popcorn and when I seen this popcorn i had to give it a try and now I buy this popcorn every week because it is so delicious and addicted, once you have one you got to have the entire bag. I recommend this popcorn to everyone that loves white cheddar cheese popcorn.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Jackson, TN
I've had Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn since I was a kid!! I've always loved the taste!! This popcorn is perfect for road trips with the family!! You can find it in almost any gas station or grocery store. It remains one of my favorites and is a go to for my late night road trip snacking. Haven't tried it yet? Grab it the next time you're in a store! If you love popcorn, you'll love Smartfood Popcorn!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This is one of my go to snacks, super tasty and not terrible for you. It's available at almost any gas station which makes it the best road trip snack. Only complaint is that I hate that my fingers feel sticky from the cheese powder after I eat it. It's such an addictive treat but because it's low in calories it is also guilt free! Perfect for somebody counting calories and wanting to make healthy choices.
Melisa S.
Melisa S.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best snack popcorn out there! I could eat the while bag and not feel sorry about it. Light, airy, cheesy. I think the only thing that could get on a person's nerves? The way your fingers are coated after eating...but then again it just means it's a bit extra to enjoy when the bag is empty! Love that this know comes in 100 calorie snack packs for snacking on the run!
Tia K.
Tia K.
FORT WORTH, TX
These. are. my. favorite. snacks. ever. I buy the 100 pack bags and are perfect for work, or to throw in my beach bag. The flavor is a great white cheddar flavor and I won't lie, I have such a hard time eating only one small bag! Compared to other brands that I have tried, this one is FULL of flavor and i always find myself digging at the very bottom of the bag for the crumbs.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Is this good?
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
I love this popcorn! Do they make it in a low calorie version?