BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a great snack too have while watching a movie it's affordable and it has a lot in it it's different from others cause it cheddar popcorn I bought this at family dollar very cheap and very good I totally recommend buying this .
Minah H.
I really like the taste of these. It’s so easy to grab and go during a movie night. The only problem I’ve had was because they come pre-popped, they get stale really fast (even though I sealed the bag again). If you open them during a movie you should try not to leave any leftovers till the morning.
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
Smart food white cheddar popcorn is consistently the best popcorn on the market. I eat it everyday as a snack. This popcorn is very light and fluffy, not stale tasting like some other brands. Love the white cheddar taste, it's not too heavy and not too light on the flavoring. I love, love, love it. Can't get enough. No other white cheddar product measures up. I like the reduced fat variety also but not quite as well as the full flavor. Don't even mind having to pick the husks out of my teeth for three hours after. Tastes great with no greasy residue on your hands or in your mouth.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
This popcorn was the ultimate road trip snack when I was a kid! I love how cheesy this popcorn is. It's also a decent snack, not very many calories for the amount of recommended pieces. I also like that there are different flavors of smart pop but original has always been my favorite.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I buy this to put in my kids lunches instead of chips and they actually seem to like it better. It has a great cheesy flavor and is always excellent quality. I also get the light version of this product for myself which I think taste just as good. I will definitely repurchase.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I dont really like bag popcorn this one is the only one that I like and will eat. it is so delicious and I just really like it. it is so cheesy and wonderful tasting. I prefer it to chips and most of the time over cheetos too. just so good to have any time of day for a snack
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Got some of these for halloween and i was so excited, this is definitely my favorite flavored popcorn. This has just the right amount of cheese and it's Real Cheese! 😁 This popcorn has the crunch you may be looking for...no soft, soggy corn here! There is still though the threat of kernels in your teeth, seems to happen more with this than the regular microwave popcorn..so beware if you have bad teeth! Highly highly recommended 👍
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is fantastic. Instead of an overdose of salt, you get white cheddar. A bag is about $3 + change. If you watch for sales, you can pick up 2 bags for $5. It's a filling snack and you can get you dogs to do treats for a few kernels.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.