BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
Rachel N.
Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn has always been my favorite! They're nice and soft with limited seeds and a nice smooth taste of white cheddar. They're always fresh and never stale like most already made popcorn. They're also low in calories. Another delicious snack that only costs a couple bucks and is a healthier alternative to your go to junk foods.
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Stephanie O.
tampa, FL
This popcorn is addicting! My entire family loves Smartfood popcorn bags! and they do not last long. Sometimes I need to hide them, if I want some for myself. All mothers do this, so don't judge me. I find these great snackbags for .50 yes I said .50 cents at publix so I load up on these because everyone in my family loves them!
Naomi W.
Apopka, FL
I am a popcorn fanatic & I think that my father is to blame for this. I'm from a big family & a cheap snack that can be bought in large quantities was always a staple in my house. Smartfood white cheddar popcorn was something I learned about through vending machines when I was in middle school & I've loved it ever since.
Adriana D.
Seattle , WA
I cant write a good enough review about these popcorn... I... Love.. Them. I love them even though they get all over my fingers .. so worth it! They are light, they taste wonderful but not too overpowering with the cheddar and best of all even if you are on a diet - they are a wonderful snack! Popcorn is a wonderful snack, but these... these are the best. Def would recommend.
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
Smart food popcorn is my favorite! Ive been eating this since I was a little kid. I remember when I was younger, every time my family went on road trips I would beg my parents to buy me a bag of the white cheddar. To this day my boyfriend knows this as “My Favorite Popcorn”. We eat this about once a week.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a great snack too have while watching a movie it's affordable and it has a lot in it it's different from others cause it cheddar popcorn I bought this at family dollar very cheap and very good I totally recommend buying this .
Minah H.
I really like the taste of these. It’s so easy to grab and go during a movie night. The only problem I’ve had was because they come pre-popped, they get stale really fast (even though I sealed the bag again). If you open them during a movie you should try not to leave any leftovers till the morning.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.