BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Buy on kmart*
Tara W.
Lafayette, NJ
I’ve loved Smartfood ever since it was invented.  Don’t be fooled by the name (like I was through my whole childhood), it is not a healthy option, nor does it make you smart. I honestly don’t know what their intended message was when naming it Smartfood. But nonetheless, it tastes good, so every now and then when I’m not on a diet, I’ll have a bag for nostalgia’s sake.  That flavor brings me back to my childhood. I advise to keep a napkin nearby, as the cheesy coating builds up a layer of sticky powder on your fingers that won’t come off with just licking alone, but you’ll get enough cheese to make it like a second snack.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My guilty pleasure junk food (but is it junk food if it's Smartfood?). I always grab a big bag for any road trips. It is the perfect salty and somehow savory treat, and is light enough to just continue eating till you've finished the whole bag. White cheddar is my absolute favorite, but it can be messy! I usually have some sort of napkin or sanitary wipe with me if I know I'm eating it. Do not risk getting powdered cheese all over your clothes and car lol.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Nicole G.
Waterford
This popcorn is SO good. I love white cheddar anything but this is my all time favorite snack. It is not terrible nutrition wise and is super addicting you cannot eat just one handful. Only cons are there is always a lot of crumbs in the bottom of the bag and your hands are covered in cheese after eating.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite popcorn brand of "chips," they are not chips but they are hard to put down once you start eating them. I love cheddar cheese popcorn and would always purchase this when I see that it is a good price, my best friend is the one who introduced me to this and I have never not bought this
Ana M.
San Diego
This popcorn taste good, but it does have a bit of an artificial taste in it and it is chuck full of ingredient for something that should be made quite simple.  It is also made from GMO corn which is a huge disappointment to me. if you want a healthy, non GMO option for your popcorn go for Skinny Pop.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are such a great snack too have while watching a movie it's affordable and it has a lot in it it's different from others cause it cheddar popcorn I bought this at family dollar very cheap and very good I totally recommend buying this .
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.