BY SMARTFOOD #1 in Popcorn

If you love our popcorn and you love cheese, our white cheddar cheese popcorn is a delicious choice. Made with real white cheddar cheese, it's bursting with amazing cheese flavor in every air-popped bite.

Tara W.
Lafayette, NJ
I’ve loved Smartfood ever since it was invented.  Don’t be fooled by the name (like I was through my whole childhood), it is not a healthy option, nor does it make you smart. I honestly don’t know what their intended message was when naming it Smartfood. But nonetheless, it tastes good, so every now and then when I’m not on a diet, I’ll have a bag for nostalgia’s sake.  That flavor brings me back to my childhood. I advise to keep a napkin nearby, as the cheesy coating builds up a layer of sticky powder on your fingers that won’t come off with just licking alone, but you’ll get enough cheese to make it like a second snack.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My guilty pleasure junk food (but is it junk food if it's Smartfood?). I always grab a big bag for any road trips. It is the perfect salty and somehow savory treat, and is light enough to just continue eating till you've finished the whole bag. White cheddar is my absolute favorite, but it can be messy! I usually have some sort of napkin or sanitary wipe with me if I know I'm eating it. Do not risk getting powdered cheese all over your clothes and car lol.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This popcorn is so addicting --once you start eating  it is hard to stop!! It completely satisfies cravings for a crunchy snack and the flavor is so good that I don't even care who catches me licking it off my fingers. It is a healthier option than chips, and more convenient than having to pop popcorn at home in the microwave..it is one of my favorite savory snacks for sure.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
There is never a time that I don't want this popcorn. Wow! I have tried every cheesy puff/cheesy popcorn snack there is to try, and although some of them are quite tasty, nothing satisfies my taste buds like Smartfood! It's just the right pack of cheesy, and the aged white cheddar flavor is sharp without being overwhelming. I can go through huge bags of this all by myself, and it's become my signature snack. People think of me when they see it, send pics to me of it, sometimes are even nice enough to buy it for me because they know how much I love it!!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This smartfood white cheddar popcorn is one of my all time favorite snacks. This popcorn is so full of flavor and it is not that bad for you. The white cheddar cheese flavoring on the popcorn is to die for. I highly recommend this popcorn!
Gielle K.
I liked this popcorn but I got it as a party size and immediately regretted it. I'm not sure how this happens but every time I eat this I get a layer of a weird texture on my hands, I think the cheesy part gets stuck in my fingers. It tastes really good though, but this issue with my fingers gets me really annoyed and it's hard to wash off. Anyone have this issue?
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have tried this brand of popcorn and I must admit its one of my top favorites as far as healthy snacking goes. Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is a tasty and healthy light popcorn snack that's perfect for everyone to enjoy. And the best part is you don't have to feel guilty for eating it by the handful.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Best already made popcorn ever! It's a great alternative to chips. Light and fluffy but that cheese is what keeps me coming back for more. Great for a snack at home or on the go you can't go wrong with Smartfood® White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Destiny B.
Tallulah
The white cheddar are good but the Carmel and cheddar are BOMB! 👅 I love these! If it’s your first time trying I must say they have to grow on you.. once you keep eating they they get better and better!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Is it good or bad that I can eat a whole bag of this by myself? Is that embarrassing to admit? This stuff is so darn good and I always find myself buying it when I see it. It’s a good sized bag for what it is and the flavor is terrific! I have to slow down or else I will eat it all. The best white cheddar popcorn!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where all can you find this popcorn at?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do they have lots of kernels?
Zuly R.
My daughter loves popcorn si I would like to know is this brand of popcorn is good in flavor and is healthy?
Liz B.