BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Easily my favorite snack and dessert of all time. It's such good popcorn and I can't believe how low in calories it is! Whenever my friends have a movie night, whoever brings this popcorn is always the favorite and we finish the bag every time.
Savanna
Henderson, NV
I would eat this everyday. My favorite combination is sweet and salty together and this really hits the spot! I also love it because it makes it easy to get the craving without eating a load of calories!
ImmYazmin A.
If there were more than 5 stars this would have had it. The kettle mix is a great mix of solid and sweet. It hits the spot when you feel like something sweet but I don't feel guilty because it's a better option than donuts or chocolate
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Love this brands popcorn 🍿 I think it's the best in my opinion the flavor is good and doesn't taste fake like most corner store popcorns I would definitely buy it again and buy it for others to try
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is even better than what you get at fairs or carnivals. Smartfood's just is not as greasy and the quality isn't hit or miss. You get consistency with each bag. Price-wise, you're looking at $3+change a bag and can find them on sale for 2/$5.
Rusti H.
Great popcorn sweet salty taste with a great calorie count. You can't stop at just one bag even though you should. Share this with your favorite drink and you're good to go
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This stuff is amazing. I can't stop eating it. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I literally have to have my boyfriend take the bag away or I will eat the whole thing in one sitting .
AYC C.
Got these for a party for the kids. They are good. Of course local frank made kettle corn is the best but this is great to grab at the store for a snack. Tastes different enough to be fun to serve when people come over.
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
My ultimate favorite popcorn! The combination of sweet and salty is the delicious! The bag is huge and although I don’t pay attention to the calories I’m sure it’s a lot but totally worth it! Just don’t eat too much too fast or you’ll get a stomachache!
Kinzley M.
Monterey
Yummy and totally hits the spot. Sweet and salty tastes just like what you get at the fair or farmers market. Better than boom Chica pop and very flavorful! Doesn't have that crackle.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Amazon