BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
So freaking good and addicting! Each piece of popcorn is perfectly popped and has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Be very careful when eating it out of the bag mindlessly, you just might end up eating the whole thing!!
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN
A great, light snack for a movie night at home. Very fresh upon opening. A good value for the money. I prefer the white cheddar flavor but this was pretty good for a change. It's definitely worth a try if you like kettlecorn and other bagged popcorns.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Well I'm glad I found these little guys! They're quite the delicious salty-sweet snack perfect for mid-afternoon at the office and are under 100 calories! I order on Amazon for my office and have them delivered in a Prime Pantry box. Super convenient!
Nelly C.
I found these at Walmart and they are delicious! I love kettle corn but this salty and sweet combination is just amazing. They had other flavors but I went with my favorite and was not disappointed. I'll be going back for more!
Skyler K.
The kettle corn one is my 2nd favorite one from this brand. It taste just like fresh kettle corn. Compared to other popcorns that say they're kettle corn flavored (which they don't taste like it) this gets an A+++
Cynthia S.
This is so good. Omg. The regular one is amazing but this is way way way better. You can find them at any major store that carries chips. They are very addictive though. Perfect amount of salty and sweet.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Honest to goodness, the best popcorn I've ever had that didn't come from the theatre. It was the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and it didn't get stuck in my teeth. I'm obsessed.
Rile B.
Burlington
This is a staple-snack in my book! It’s the perfect amount of sweetness and not too sticky. The popcorn is crunchy and never burnt. I recommended this to all my friends and now they’re hooked as well!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn is literally the best kettle corn popcorn from a retail store. I have only been able to find it in to carry pack and online Individually
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
This popcorn is very good. I love the sweetness to these . I definitely recommend these to friends . This popcorn is very good compared to most . It’s pretty affordable too. I would buy this again.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Amazon