BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Orfa B.
Pharr, TX
Yummy! This product is my absolute favorite!! I enjoy it and I really do love the taste of it! its like not too much of one ingredient!
Kaitlin A.
Mmmm, my favourite. It's a healthier alternative (than chips or chocolate) but you still get that crunch, sweet, and salty fix.
Jess g.
Winnipeg, MB
I have tried other popcorn with this brand and they are super good I like to texture and it’s super tasty I would recommend these
Emily M.
St. John's, NL
Love this popcorn. Its so light and fluffy it's my go to snack from a corner store when im looking for a crunchy salty snack.
Jenn D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best popcorn ever!! Just the right amount of sweet and salty goodness! Perfect snack day or night! Great for parties too
Kalyn S.
Sherwood park
Omg this sooo good. It's not expensive. It's got the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Plus it's not overly bad for you.
Robin M.
Trenton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
The sweet and salty is so delicious. Its my to go to snack when I want both flavors. It also has a nice light crunch.
Fyzah S.
Brampton, ON
If you like the general taste of sweet and salty chips then I’m sure you’ll love the accent on top of the popcorn
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Smart food is very delicious! The sweet and salty is the perfect combination! Always have some at my house.
suzanne m.
Kitchener , ON
Great snack while watching movies!! Lots of flavor and perfectly popped. Very handy to have in the cupboard
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Amazon