BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Really good taste, but wayyy too many hulls and kernels. .won't buy again unfortunately:/
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
Great to munch on I love the sweet and salty combo they become quite addicting so beware.
Patrice S.
Very different from Krunch n Munch. Very lightweight..great balance of sweet and salty.
Kaitlyn A.
This stuff is so addictive! Seriously delicious. Not bad for store bought kettle corn!
Samantha H.
South Gate, CA
I absolutely love smart food brand any popcorn flavor from them is highly recommended!!
Dawn B.
My favorite kettle corn popcorn. Sweet yet salty and a good somewhat healthy snack!
Genesis M.
Yes to kettle corn I love any popcorn kettle corn delicious and never disappointing
Kaylee G.
Columbus, OH
I love this popcorn. It’s the perfect balance of salty and sweet. The only thing is, it’s not sold everywhere so I can’t always find it in stores. However, I always get excited when I see it. Highly recommend if you want something salty and sweet.
Ashley W.
I was skeptical before trying it because it seemed like an odd combination to be put in popcorn but I went ahead and tried it anyways because I liked the other flavours.. and this one just like the other flavours I’ve tried was a success!! I prefer other flavours to this one but I did enjoy this flavour as well :)
Crystal L.
North York , ON
I absolutely love the packaging on this particular flavour. The red and black just stands out to me. I discovered this popcorn about a year ago and I've been hooked.  I have had sweet and salty from other brands but this one takes the cake for sure. It just tastes the best.  I will always purchase and recommend them to anyone.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Amazon