BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
YUMMMM. My most fave munchie. I especially love when I have a coupon to go with it. Repeat customer, forever and always
Jessica R.
My favorite.!!!!! I can not live without this popcorn in my life.. so sweet and good for you compared to other snacks.
Annika B.
Hamilton, NY
I was hooked on original smart food... then they came out with kettle corn and the game was forever changed. So. Good.
Shelbey L.
Picayune, MS
I prefer kettle corn over buttery corn any day. I love butter but kettle just tastes so right and I can't get enough.
Rebecca M.
This brand puts our high quality products. This particular flavor taste like a light Carmel flavor. Its really good.
Carrie H.
Sandy Creek, NY
Smart food pop corn is a great brand of you like bagged pop corn always fresh and The white cheddar is very delicious
Tryphena P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love the slight hint of sweet in this one and love the smart food brand in general. Very affordable and great taste!
Myra T.
Fort Wayne
Love the salty and sweet combination but can be too sweet for me sometimes. I much prefer the white cheddar version.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
This popcorn is really good for a low calorie sweet snack. I love kettle corn but its a bonus when it's low calorie
Jade L.
warwick, RI
This is a life changer!!!! The most amazing kettle corn ever!!!! I will never be able to eat anything ever again!!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Amazon