BY SMARTFOOD

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?4 Answers
  • I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liking anyth...1 Answers
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They soun...3 Answers
Joanne T.
Brevard, NC
This was on sale at my local Kroger and I just had to try it. I have a kettle corn addiction and this one sure hit the spot! I love the crunch to this. This is the perfect snack if you are craving something sweet. The only downside is that it is a little bit too sweet for me. I would definitely repurchase this again though!
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
My ultimate favorite popcorn! The combination of sweet and salty is the delicious! The bag is huge and although I don’t pay attention to the calories I’m sure it’s a lot but totally worth it! Just don’t eat too much too fast or you’ll get a stomachache!
Taylynn G.
This is amazing. You get all the indulgence of eating kettle corn with none of the calories. It is such a healthy snack choice and because it is sweet and salty it meets all of my snacking needs. You have to try this if you are a fan of kettle corn
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
I finally got around to trying this and I will say , im buying this over and over again . Its on my new favorite snack list . The combination of sweet and salty is just amazing i recommend everyone to try this
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
Fantastic kettle corn without the guilt or regret! I’m a huge fan of fresh kettle corn at festivals but wow, so much oil and calories! It’s a rare treat. But Smartpop really delivered with its version of kettle corn that nails the salty-sweet flavor for much less calories. It’s light, crispy, salty, sweet and completely satisfying with a good amount of fiber. Would buy again and again!
Samantha B.
meriden, CT
I love kettle corn so much and I'm so happy my favorite popcorn brand made thisnflavor because it's amazing it tastes just like kettle corn!! I seriously could eat the whole bag I love it so much!!
Paula P.
Bridge City
This is an awesome snack. The popcorn has a perfect blend of salty and sweet. It is an affordable snack option that I found at my local grocery store. I only wish I could find it in small individual serving bags to make packing it for lunches easier.Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn
Rose F.
Monroe
Sweet and savory popcorn and every kernel has an amazing crunch. Now here's the downside...made with genetically modified engineering, according to the package. I'm not crazy about lab food and since I've noticed rhis on the package I no longer eat this.
Su M.
San Juan
Smartfood keetle corn is an absolutely delicious, salty, sweet, crunchy treat. The popcorn is plump and fully popped. If you are looking for a tasty treat, this popcorn is a whole gran option.
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg , KY
Just had the opportunity to try these Kettle corn sweet and salty. They are great for when you cannot decide if you want something sweet or salty this has a great balance of both.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Salena G.
McHenry, IL
I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn. Anyone know where it is being sold?
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??

Walmart