Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Hannah C.Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Sarah R.

BY SMARTFOOD #16 in Popcorn

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

Paula P.
Bridge City
This is an awesome snack. The popcorn has a perfect blend of salty and sweet. It is an affordable snack option that I found at my local grocery store. I only wish I could find it in small individual serving bags to make packing it for lunches easier.Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
My ultimate favorite popcorn! The combination of sweet and salty is the delicious! The bag is huge and although I don’t pay attention to the calories I’m sure it’s a lot but totally worth it! Just don’t eat too much too fast or you’ll get a stomachache!
Taylynn G.
This is amazing. You get all the indulgence of eating kettle corn with none of the calories. It is such a healthy snack choice and because it is sweet and salty it meets all of my snacking needs. You have to try this if you are a fan of kettle corn
Samantha B.
['Meriden', ''], CT
I love kettle corn so much and I'm so happy my favorite popcorn brand made thisnflavor because it's amazing it tastes just like kettle corn!! I seriously could eat the whole bag I love it so much!!
Su M.
San Juan
Smartfood keetle corn is an absolutely delicious, salty, sweet, crunchy treat. The popcorn is plump and fully popped. If you are looking for a tasty treat, this popcorn is a whole gran option.
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg, KY
Just had the opportunity to try these Kettle corn sweet and salty. They are great for when you cannot decide if you want something sweet or salty this has a great balance of both.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
This popcorn is very good. I love the sweetness to these . I definitely recommend these to friends . This popcorn is very good compared to most . It’s pretty affordable too. I would buy this again.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is even better than what you get at fairs or carnivals. Smartfood's just is not as greasy and the quality isn't hit or miss. You get consistency with each bag. Price-wise, you're looking at $3+change a bag and can find them on sale for 2/$5.
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
I think this product is alright. It's kind of like kettle corn but too overly sweet. Doesn't have the sweet and salty mix of on the stove kettle corn. But it is good to just Munch on when you need a quick snack.
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Alondra M.
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Jaeliana U.
How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They sound very tempting haha
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??