Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Hannah C.Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Sarah R.

BY SMARTFOOD #12 in Popcorn

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

• I love love kettle corn but have a hard time liki... Be the first to answer!
  • How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They sound very t...3 Answers
  • I have looked at a few stores and I have yet to find this popcorn...2 Answers
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
My ultimate favorite popcorn! The combination of sweet and salty is the delicious! The bag is huge and although I don’t pay attention to the calories I’m sure it’s a lot but totally worth it! Just don’t eat too much too fast or you’ll get a stomachache!
Taylynn G.
This is amazing. You get all the indulgence of eating kettle corn with none of the calories. It is such a healthy snack choice and because it is sweet and salty it meets all of my snacking needs. You have to try this if you are a fan of kettle corn
Samantha B.
['Meriden', ''], CT
I love kettle corn so much and I'm so happy my favorite popcorn brand made thisnflavor because it's amazing it tastes just like kettle corn!! I seriously could eat the whole bag I love it so much!!
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg, KY
Just had the opportunity to try these Kettle corn sweet and salty. They are great for when you cannot decide if you want something sweet or salty this has a great balance of both.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
This popcorn is very good. I love the sweetness to these . I definitely recommend these to friends . This popcorn is very good compared to most . It’s pretty affordable too. I would buy this again.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is even better than what you get at fairs or carnivals. Smartfood's just is not as greasy and the quality isn't hit or miss. You get consistency with each bag. Price-wise, you're looking at $3+change a bag and can find them on sale for 2/$5.
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Michaela O.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I no longer have to wait until a carnival or fair comes into town 🙌🏼🙌🏼 The perfect amount of salty and sweet that has me going back to get more at least once a week.
Courtney E.
Nashua, NH
SO good!! I'm sure this product is awful for you but it is delicious. Kind of pricey for what you get but if you have a sweet tooth like me you have to try these!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Smartfood® Kettle Corn Popcorn is literally the best kettle corn popcorn from a retail store. I have only been able to find it in to carry pack and online Individually
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Which is better, the kettle or the white cheddar?
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
Where can I buy this product at my daughter would like to try some?
Jaeliana U.
How tasty are these? Are they great for snacks? They sound very tempting haha
Chelsea B.
What's the difference between this popcorn and movie popcorn??
Samarium B.