Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornSmartfood
Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn

Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn

by Smartfood

#21 in Popcorn

Treat yourself to the perfect combination of salty and sweet! This delicious, air-popped popcorn delivers a flavorful experience with every bite.

WhhAt is this sweetened with?
hood did they taste where did you get them how much are they?
Do you guys prefer white cheddar or kettle corn ?
Start your review of Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
This popcorn is so addictive, it's like eating candy. It's very crunchy, sweet and salty. Very hard to find at times,and price can be somewhat high but worth it in my opinion.
Allison J.
Uxbridge, MA
Wow is all I can say. I decided to try Smartfood Kettle Corn while I was pregnant (even though I normally HATE kettle corn because it's too sweet) and I could not get enough of this stuff. It has the absolute perfect balance of salty with just a hint of sweet that can satisfy either craving.
Tania D.
Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Tania D.
The closest I could find to the taste , this kind and the sweet and salty is so good , you can’t just have one lol! If you haven’t tried it .. you need to
MiMi S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is the best store bought kettle corn I have ever purchased! I was hesitant about buying it because most are disappointing when you are looking for that authentic theme park taste. This one is the only one I buy outside of freshly made and is totally worth every penny!
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually like anything smart food however this kettle corn tastes pretty fake. It almost tastes like a softer corn pop (the cereal). I would buy again if on sale but wouldn’t be my first pick!
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Darcy W.
When I go for a snack, I have the Smartfood Sweet & Salty Kettle Popcorn. 🍿 Call me weird, lol, but I like to mix the Sweet & Salty popcorn with the Sea Salt flavor. Although it makes you think it’s a healthy snack, it always pays to read the label. 🧐 In one of the flavors, it has in 3 cups 290 calories, 525 mg of sodium🙀 & about 10 g of fat, 2g saturated fat. The kettle corn popcorn has 12g of sugar & 12g of ADDED sugar😬. What??? But once in a while I treat myself. I would recommend Smartfood, just read the labels. This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated
Sarah A.
Middleburg , FL
Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this popcorn! It has a light coating over all of the kernels, and has a nice crunch! The bag is filled to the top which is uncommon! This goes great for movie night to satisfy both your sweet and salty craving. It’s balance between the sweet and salt is perfect. It reminds me of a popcorn ball just individual kernels! #influenstertrickortreat
Patricia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect little snack. Love the salty and sweet together in popcorn. All around great tasting popcorn.
Danielle J.
Roopville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack, hands down! While I’m stuck in self-isolation, I went ahead and stocked up as much as I could on this stuff. Too bad my family has found the stash! It’s so addicting, these bags aren’t lasting very long 😩!
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Good healthy snack I like the sweet and salty aspect of it they taste good together a little more expensive than regular popcorn but worth the price . I will be repurchasing! I recommend to others for the healthy snack everyone needs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...