BY SMARTFOOD #34 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chante S.
Ceres
Strong and tasty. If you don't like strong flavors rather skip this one and try the other flavors that are just as nice.
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
I love SmartFood brand popcorn. They have amazing flavors but always light. The price is a little high and you get a lot of air in their bags. But if money isn’t an issue, I’ll grab a bag or two. I will buy again, maybe not as often.
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
I was skeptical at first but these are so good!! I always get them and they are definitely on the healthier side of snacks so it's a win win!
Arielle M.
This is one of the best flavors of popcorn I have ever found. I really like spicy food but I don't think this popcorn is too spicy. It is enjoyable but still has a little bite to it. I really love this as a snack because it fills me up and I can eat a decent amount of it. I've bought this numerous times and will continue to do so!
Crystal V.
Caldwell, ID
This pop corn is great especially with the little kick at the end! This pop corn is pretty affordable and convenient since you don't have to make it yourself! I always add lime and hot sauce for an extra taste!!
LaVette S.
It was ok. Too much jalapeño and ranch not enough cheddar. Couldnt enjoy because it was too spicy for me.
Vida S.
Great amount of spiciness, not too little or too much. For the most part pretty healthy, and good snack on the go.
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
So this one has a good flavor but it's overwhelming. Like it's great at first but I got suck of it pretty quick. It's fairly cheap and easy to find though !
Nicole M.
Salmon Arm
This one was pretty good in small doses. Was a little spicy for my liking, but was still very tasty! Lots of kernels, but that's expected with any popcorn.
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
A little spicy, this flavor popcorn is always a fun change! I usually buy it and white cheddar when I go to the grocery store because it's a good variety. I've been opting for popcorn over chips lately and have really enjoyed it so far!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?