BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn and spicy together is the most amazing thing invented! These are super delicious and it feels like you're eating air!!
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite flavor. I love most of the flavors this brand makes but these are top notch. I am obsessed with these
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Foodie Expert
These are really good but the jalapeño flavor can be a bit overwhelming at times but it’s still tastey
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
Yesss!! I can eat a whole bag at one sitting. The flavor and kick is so fulfilling! Both my daughters love this also.
Erin N.
Jamestown , NC
This is my favorite popcorn to munch on. I love that's it's not too spicy. I could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting lol
Jennifer L.
ADDICTED! This stuff is unbelievable! I had to start portioning off the bag because I would eat so much in one sitting. I always buy - it's like milk and bread, gotta have it! Awesome when it's on sale 2/$5!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Text Sarah is okay if you'd like like a little spicy to your popcorn I've gotten this popcorn several times it's okay
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn! I am a huge fan of popcorn and all things spicy (but not TOO spicy). Truthfully, my first thought when trying this was that it tasted like a slightly spicier version of cool ranch doritos combined with cheddar popcorn. It definitely leaves you with ranch breath afterwards, but well worth it!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
Huge fan of Smartfood! Not a huge fan of this flavor! Just no! I love Smartfood. I love ranch. I love jalapeño. This popcorn does not taste good! The flavor is odd. The aftertaste is odd. Just not very good.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?