BY SMARTFOOD #37 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is t...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Lissette O.
Boise
Smart food always has the best popcorn, if you love cheese try their cheddar cheese one it's very delicious.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love this popcorn! The flavor is great and is far from a bland butter or salt flavor! This has become my favorite go to snack. It’s a flavorful snack without all the guilt! If you don’t have a little spicy kick, this might not be for you, it does make my tongue a little hot if I eat quite a bit of it.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This popcorn is absolutely delicious. It is low in calories but high in flavor. I got this at Target. It is super affordable. The serving size is huge for the low amount of calories in it. I recommend it to all popcorn lovers!
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
This is my second favorite Smartfood popcorn flavor next to the classic white cheddar everyone knows & loves. Spicy, tangy, has an extra boldness of bursting flavor!

How can you go wrong? It’s a MUST-try for those needing a spicy snack in their lives w/out the constant sting of overwhelming burn of the tongue. 10/10 would recommend!
Alex R.
Newburgh
This popcorn tastes great! Smartfood always makes amazing popcorn. It’s not too spicy, it definitely has enough heat to satisfy my spicy food cravings. It also does have an amazing creamy ranch flavor.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Was hesitant to try this flavour at first.. but it is absolutely delicious and addicting! I cannot stop eating these once I start..such a delicious snack.

Only downside is that this flavour is hard to find -- not available everywhere!
Jiyah W.
San Deigio
You may be thinking “Jalapeño and ranch that’s a weird combination!” But trust me if you ever get to try this popcorn you will not regret it. I absolutely LOVE this popcorn. It may not be for everyone but it’s definitely for me.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I was nervous to try this one , bc I love the cheddar one so much. THIS IS SO GOOD THOUGH! it has a little bit of spice but the ranch really evens it out. I love how it has that nice tame from the ranch. I recommend this to anyone who loves a kick with their snack.
Chante S.
Ceres
Strong and tasty. If you don't like strong flavors rather skip this one and try the other flavors that are just as nice.
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
I love SmartFood brand popcorn. They have amazing flavors but always light. The price is a little high and you get a lot of air in their bags. But if money isn’t an issue, I’ll grab a bag or two. I will buy again, maybe not as often.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
MK J.
Is this really hot?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.