BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn and spicy together is the most amazing thing invented! These are super delicious and it feels like you're eating air!!
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite flavor. I love most of the flavors this brand makes but these are top notch. I am obsessed with these
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
Yesss!! I can eat a whole bag at one sitting. The flavor and kick is so fulfilling! Both my daughters love this also.
Erin N.
Jamestown , NC
This is my favorite popcorn to munch on. I love that's it's not too spicy. I could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting lol
Jennifer L.
ADDICTED! This stuff is unbelievable! I had to start portioning off the bag because I would eat so much in one sitting. I always buy - it's like milk and bread, gotta have it! Awesome when it's on sale 2/$5!
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
Foodie Expert
The flavor is so delicious and not over powering! It's perfect when you're in the mood for something not to sweet an a little on the spicy side for popcorn.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn. The jalapeno ranch flavor is so good. It is tasty, a little spice to it but not overpowering. This is my favorite go to snack.
Amanda W.
One word!!! Amazing !!!! I would definitely buy this product

It absolutely met my expectations and beyond
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff - can't wait to buy more. An open bag is an empty bag. Love snacking on these popcorn, for whatever the occasion is.. ❤❤❤
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?