BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
T B.
Foodie Expert
Just wow! This flavored popcorn is so delicious! It can get a little messy in terms of the residue on your fingers. Overall great product! Spicy level 1/10.. if that! One of the many great flavors they offer. Great when you're craving something salty!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn! I am a huge fan of popcorn and all things spicy (but not TOO spicy). Truthfully, my first thought when trying this was that it tasted like a slightly spicier version of cool ranch doritos combined with cheddar popcorn. It definitely leaves you with ranch breath afterwards, but well worth it!
Caitlin H.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is tasty with a nice ranch flavor and a light jalepeno bite. It's not too spicy so you can easily have this as a snack without any water, but it's different enough that you keep coming back for more. It's not my favorite of the smartfood popcorn brand, but it's definitely a good try!
Tiffany W.
Foodie Expert
Excellent.  I love the original White Cheddar version but this one is right up there.  Who doesn't love Jalapeno Ranch! Great flavor and not too spicy.  Great for road trips, lunches, after school snacks and even movietime! You won't be disappointed.
Bethany B.
Houston
So, let me start off with I am not a fan of spicy. BUUUUT I LOVE smartfood popcorn so I gave it a try.... and I'm OBSESSED. I LOVE this popcorn, I originally bought the bag for my fiancé a son I figured I wouldn't like it but afternoon trying a handful I had to go buy him a new bag haha.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend picked this up for me one day and it was if he was like but I tried it and I loved it I ate the whole bag it's so good the flavors work they just it's really good there's have spicy in there but not too spicy it's just perfect great for snacking on movies anything
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Foodie Expert
Omg! I thought their white cheddar popcorn was good!? That was nothing compared to this! These are soooo addictive. It tastes like their white cheddar popcorn mixed with a little lime and a little jalapeno....so good!
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Foodie Expert
This is really good! My wife is a huge popcorn lover and this is definitely one of her top 5 favorites. It's the right amount of flavor. It's not over powering or spicy. It's a great price for the amount as well.
Jennifer L.
ADDICTED! This stuff is unbelievable! I had to start portioning off the bag because I would eat so much in one sitting. I always buy - it's like milk and bread, gotta have it! Awesome when it's on sale 2/$5!
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?