BY SMARTFOOD

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This puts a new flavor profile on ordinary popcorn I didn't even know you could make popcorn taste like this they made a real good product here I wish I didn't have to go all the way to target to get it tho ☹️
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
I enjoy popcorn a lot and decided to give this flavor a try . It was a little too cheese and overwhelming for me . I'd rather just stick to the regular smart food popcorn. Very affordable and bag is a good size .
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
This is so delicious that it tastes like it should be bad for you but isn't. A serving is right at 150 calories and surprisingly filling. I love jalapeno in my ranch dip and this is 10x better for me than jalapeno ranch dip on potato chips.
Tulsi S.
Someone brought these overto my house once and I tried them. They were alright. They weren't spicy. The jalapeno gave a minor kick at the end. I wouldn't necessarily buy this, I would stick the regular one. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
OMG this is amazing snack to eat I love them their not that healthy they have lots of salt to them and their not similar to anything they have really jalapeño spicy taste it really recommend others to try this
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I really wanted to love this popcorn but it was pretty nasty! It had a weird off taste, it was funky. The smell was horrible and the aftertaste would not go away even after brushing and using mouthwash.
Shayne P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVORED POPCORN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, the first time I tried these, I was sampling from my friend's stash, and I hammered through all of them in one sitting. I immediately went to the store to buy two more bags, one for her one for me. #worthit
Tiffany W.
Excellent.  I love the original White Cheddar version but this one is right up there.  Who doesn't love Jalapeno Ranch! Great flavor and not too spicy.  Great for road trips, lunches, after school snacks and even movietime! You won't be disappointed.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I was hesitant about this flavor at first, but it wasn't bad at all! It's something good to snack on that isn't to bad for you and has a nice kick of flavor. It's not too spicy though, which I appreciate. Great balance of flavor.
Carmela C.
This is the best bagged popcorn I have ever had! I have tried this popcorn at my university bookstore and they are amazing! I love the combination of spicy jalapeno and ranch. For only $2.99 or less, it is worth buying again.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
Worth it or no? Sounds so good but so bad for you hah sometimes you just have to give in though!!
Sabryna F.
Rochester, NY
I'm afraid to try this flavor because I don't know anyone else that has been willing to try it and I don't want to buy a whole bag just to hate it because no one else in my house will eat it. So, how is it?
Sabryna F.
Rochester, NY
How healthy/bad is this for you? I am trying to find lower calorie snacks and snacks that fill me up quicker so I don't eat as much.