BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This puts a new flavor profile on ordinary popcorn I didn't even know you could make popcorn taste like this they made a real good product here I wish I didn't have to go all the way to target to get it tho ☹️
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
OMG this is amazing snack to eat I love them their not that healthy they have lots of salt to them and their not similar to anything they have really jalapeño spicy taste it really recommend others to try this
Tulsi S.
Someone brought these overto my house once and I tried them. They were alright. They weren't spicy. The jalapeno gave a minor kick at the end. I wouldn't necessarily buy this, I would stick the regular one. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
This is so delicious that it tastes like it should be bad for you but isn't. A serving is right at 150 calories and surprisingly filling. I love jalapeno in my ranch dip and this is 10x better for me than jalapeno ranch dip on potato chips.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Foodie Expert
I really wanted to love this popcorn but it was pretty nasty! It had a weird off taste, it was funky. The smell was horrible and the aftertaste would not go away even after brushing and using mouthwash.
Carmela C.
Foodie Expert
This is the best bagged popcorn I have ever had! I have tried this popcorn at my university bookstore and they are amazing! I love the combination of spicy jalapeno and ranch. For only $2.99 or less, it is worth buying again.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant about this flavor at first, but it wasn't bad at all! It's something good to snack on that isn't to bad for you and has a nice kick of flavor. It's not too spicy though, which I appreciate. Great balance of flavor.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo tasty! I love the flavor of this product and the fact that it is still a Smart Pop popcorn, so you can indulge without feeling too guilty. I buy it at Walgreens, but it is available everywhere and is so delicious!
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
For a good healthy & spicy snack, Smartfoods has created a tasty treat. The heat from the jalapeño & the saltiness of the ranch makes this the best snack when you crave something salty, but healthy at the same time!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is another one of those flavors that I really wasn't sure about when I heard about it - but then I tasted it. Good, and not overly spicy. The ranch tones it down just enough to balance the flavors out.
Webster, NY
I'm afraid to try this flavor because I don't know anyone else that has been willing to try it and I don't want to buy a whole bag just to hate it because no one else in my house will eat it. So, how is it?
Webster, NY
How healthy/bad is this for you? I am trying to find lower calorie snacks and snacks that fill me up quicker so I don't eat as much.
Webster, NY
How does this compare to their original white cheddar flavor?