3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
CrystalGail B.
CrystalGail B.
Charlotte
Really good flavor. Definitely not lacking! But it's popcorn so you don't feel bad after indulging. Decent price.. usually on sale at Harris teeter for 2.50ish
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I am in love with this popcorn. It has the perfect amount of spice, paired with the sweetness of ranch. It tastes amazing! This was my first time buying, and I will definitely be buying this popcorn again!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
The best popcorn ever. My family loves this stuff. We don't even buy microwaveable popcorn anymore. The flavor is delicious. Completely addicting.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My favorite pre popped popcorn. So good. Love the little spice the jalapeño gives it but not spiced enough that my mom who hates spicy foods can't handle it
Angie H.
Angie H.
Brooks
Love, love, love the jalapeño cheddar Smartfood! It's my splurge on vacation! With just the right amount of heat and cheesiness, it's my favorite snack!
Travis O.
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Mika H.
Mika H.
This popcorn I give 5 stars!! You get a mix of ranch and spicy.. This is something that we buy everytime were at the store absolutely love it
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Lyman
This tasty snack!! Just the right amount of crunch and spice! Be sure to measure out the serving size you want and put the rest away or you'll eat the entire bag!
REBEKAH Y.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I love the white cheddar from this brand so I had high hopes. I really wasnt impressed, it SOUNDS delicious but the flavor profile is just not right.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
I wish it was less calories and the flavor wasn't so coated. Requires a lot of hand washing! Definitely can't eat it at work at your desk!
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?