3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Travis O.
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Mika H.
Mika H.
This popcorn I give 5 stars!! You get a mix of ranch and spicy.. This is something that we buy everytime were at the store absolutely love it
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Lyman
This tasty snack!! Just the right amount of crunch and spice! Be sure to measure out the serving size you want and put the rest away or you'll eat the entire bag!
REBEKAH Y.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I love the white cheddar from this brand so I had high hopes. I really wasnt impressed, it SOUNDS delicious but the flavor profile is just not right.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Love spicy good. Jalapeno popcorn what!!! I love it so yummy and light and the same time. So i can eat the whole bag and not feel bloated and guilty
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
I wish it was less calories and the flavor wasn't so coated. Requires a lot of hand washing! Definitely can't eat it at work at your desk!
Shakila T.
Shakila T.
Orlando
I enough popcorn a lot and I also really like spice so this is a plus for me and its different flavors for everyone sweet spicy and savory
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that this popcorn is low cal. At first the taste was odd to me but after I kept eating it I couldn't stop. Best popcorn hands down
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Alliance, OH
I couldn't find the white cheddar one, but that is my favorite popcorn EVER. The only thing I would change about it would be less kernels. Lol
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
These are one of my favorite snacks Ever. I love that I get the sick fix I'm always craving without the guilt of calories and sodium that are in chips.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?