3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Abby H.
Abby H.
Springville, AL
My husband and son love this spicy alternative to chips! It's an affordable healthier option for those with afternoon snackers. I always find it at Walmart. The white cheddar option is a favorite at my house as well.
Cherry C.
Cherry C.
This is delicious as a midnight snack, but honestly I wouldn't eat it an any other time of day. The taste, while remarkable, isn't exactly memorable but it makes a great sleepover snack.
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
Loved this popcorn! It's not as spicy as I'd like it to be but it's so delicious ! I love to munch on popcorn !!! This is a light snack that doesn't make me feel so guilty for eating !
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I don't know if I really loved them, but I definitely couldn't stop eating them. I prefer the white cheddar flavor
But this was a nice change. Will buy again but not super frequently.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Oh man, are these delicious! Perfect flavor, nice and spicy but they have a salty ranch taste. The popcorn is super soft and good for you as well! Can't wait to try other flavors!
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
This may seem like a weird flavor combination at first but it's so good. Sweet yet spicy. Definitely recommend if you're looking to try something different. The price is average but can usually catch these on sale
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Not really a fan of these I got a free sample and they were really too spicy - not the good kind of spicy. I much prefer the regular cheddar smart food popcorn .
christine l.
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge fan of the regular smartfood. I thought this would be a nice spicy alternative. It actually just tasted rather flat and I didn't get a lot of ranch from it either. I would just stick with the original
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Pretty tasty. But be aware, the whole bag is pretty high in calories. It's crunchy and crispy with a nice spice to it. The ranch is light and not overwhelming.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My sister made me try these for the first time the other day . they were really good but spicy . my son ate them too . he also likes the raspberry ones with the chocolate on them
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?