BY SMARTFOOD #19 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
My favorite snack. It keeps me somewhat in line with my diet and gives the satisfaction of something crunchy. My family probably goes through about two bags of smart food a week. I don't mind that seeing as it is healthier than chips and other things.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
This not only tastes good, but is a healthy alternative! The jalapeño does provide a nice kick, but the ranch adds a nice cooler element making these super addicting! I purchased mine at WinCo and I will definitely be trying out the other flavors.
Nancy C.
I absolutely love these Smartfood jalapeño ranch popcorn. They are absolutely addictive. I ate that bag of popcorn in one sitting. They are air popped popcorn and very tasty. They are also very affordable and you can buy them anywhere.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
These definitely have a kick to them with the jalapeño. The flavor is intense. This is a snack that I don't have to feel guilty about. Thank goodness! I've been able to find these in several different stores which is a huge plus!
Liza R.
Oakland, CA
LOVE THESE. IF YOU SEE THEM AT THE STORE - BUY IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET. These have a great kick, and a light snack. I got it at target but don't see it too often
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
This may seem like a weird flavor combination at first but it's so good. Sweet yet spicy. Definitely recommend if you're looking to try something different. The price is average but can usually catch these on sale
Rachel V.
I had this for the first time last summer. It wasn't as spicy as I had hoped it would be, but the flavor is still good. One of those foods where it is hard to stop eating! The only place I have seen it is WalMart!
Kristen R.
It was not my favorite flavor of Smartpop. A little sour tasting in my opinion. We are repeat customer of the brand, but not this flavor. A little spicy, so was not a big fan. Would recommend if they like spicy.
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge fan of the regular smartfood. I thought this would be a nice spicy alternative. It actually just tasted rather flat and I didn't get a lot of ranch from it either. I would just stick with the original
Lisa S.
Fulshear, TX
A favorite go to snack for me. Has just a touch of heat and good saltiness but not over powering. Exceeded my expectations and is much healthier than alternative easy snacks like chips. I wouldn't mind a little more heat by love the product
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?