BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica I.
Tampa, FL
The flavor of this popcorn is explosive. Simpsons popcorn is very low in calories it is my first choice usually when going to the store and get popcorn because when you portion out the bags they need to come out to a hundred to a hundred and fifty calories each. Bruise easily and sell for this popcorn like 2 for $5.
Keena B.
Washington, DC
These are just okay for me...definitely not as good as the white cheddar flavor. The flavor is not bad but its not that good either. I would recommend the white cheddar flavor instead of these. But I would say for you to give them a try before dismissing them.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
I am obsessed with this popcorn! I usually get it on sale at Meijer when they have it, otherwise it can be kind of hard to find. Overall, this is one of my favorite snack foods and I reach for it way too often. It's a tad bit spicy but so full of flavor. I love it!
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love all of the Smart Food popcorn flavors. This is my favorite. They are all very low in calories. I think all of the flavors taste as expected. I eat their popcorn every day as a low calorie snack. I will be repurchasing this product this week.
Christina R.
This brand is one of my favs. We purchase a lot of these products because they are quality and well priced. This particular flavor was intriguing and I kept going back for more. I will not purchase this proud yr frequently but a fun treat.
Laurie S.
YUM! This is one of my favorite low-cal snacks. It's not too spicy, but gives just a little kick to satisfy my craving. I *could* eat the entire bag, but a serving really does fill me up. It's healthy and full of fiber!
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say?! This ish is amazing!!! At first you don't get the jalapeño flavor as much but the more you eat the more you start to get that little fiery yumminess! Didn't think you could get better than the white cheddar flavor but man this is delicious!
Kiana C.
I love smart food popcorn. It's tastes fresh, and all of the flavors are so good. I was however expecting more of a ranch kick in this. But other than that, the jalapeño taste was definitely there and I could always get ranch popcorn seasoning and throw it on!
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Was excited to try this flavor. I think it's too spicy for me. I do not get a ranch flavor. Just hot. I've tried to use different dips. Not for me. My 11 Year Old son really enjoys it. Maybe a good pick for those who like spicy!
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
I enjoy popcorn a lot and decided to give this flavor a try . It was a little too cheese and overwhelming for me . I'd rather just stick to the regular smart food popcorn. Very affordable and bag is a good size .
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?