3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cody Dawn M.
Cody Dawn M.
My favorite snack. It keeps me somewhat in line with my diet and gives the satisfaction of something crunchy. My family probably goes through about two bags of smart food a week. I don't mind that seeing as it is healthier than chips and other things.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I had this for the first time last summer. It wasn't as spicy as I had hoped it would be, but the flavor is still good. One of those foods where it is hard to stop eating! The only place I have seen it is WalMart!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
It was not my favorite flavor of Smartpop. A little sour tasting in my opinion. We are repeat customer of the brand, but not this flavor. A little spicy, so was not a big fan. Would recommend if they like spicy.
Kamrey B.
Kamrey B.
These are great ' . I eat these all the time as a snack and I love them . It's a healthier alternative to chips . Also, the taste is wonderful, popcorn but with a little kick to it. I deff recommend to others.
Christyn L.
Christyn L.
This is my favorite smart food! It is a little bit spicy and whole lot of cheesy. This is the only kind I buy now. You can even buy it in small snack size bags. You should all go grab a bag and try it out
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Fulshear, TX
A favorite go to snack for me. Has just a touch of heat and good saltiness but not over powering. Exceeded my expectations and is much healthier than alternative easy snacks like chips. I wouldn't mind a little more heat by love the product
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Sterling, VA
I love this brand. I usually go for the original but I thought I'd try this new spicy jalapeño one.. definitely did not like it. Going to try the movie butter one next. But the original white cheddar will always be a staple in my pantry.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yum yum yummy! I usually eat just the plain flavored kind. But when I saw these babies I was all about it. I love jalapeño flavor so I thought I'd try em out. I recommend them. Just make sure you have a napkin
Laura A.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Wasn't a huge fan of the jalapeño flavoring on this popcorn. Had a fake flavor to me and the seasoning almost choked me each bite. Usually like this brand but not a fan of this specific flavor
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Popcorn is the perfect light and fluffy snack to enjoy, and this particular flavor leaves you wanting more spice in your life! Super yummy, and leave you filling nice and full! Also very fun for younger children to snack on.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?