BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My sister made me try these for the first time the other day . they were really good but spicy . my son ate them too . he also likes the raspberry ones with the chocolate on them
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I am in love with this popcorn. It has the perfect amount of spice, paired with the sweetness of ranch. It tastes amazing! This was my first time buying, and I will definitely be buying this popcorn again!
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Yummy! I love smartfood popcorn. I really like the jalepeño flavor to this popcorn. Also, although this a carb snack, it does provide 3g of protein and 2g of fiber per 1oz serving. The first time I tried this, I had found it in a vending machine, and loved it. Now, I have been able to find it in the grocery store. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I prefer the original smartfood popcorn.
Myan T.
A friend brought this to my house recently which I got to sample. I did notice the jalapeño taste once i took a bite. However the ranch flavor came right after and it tasted more sour. I didn't think it meshed well together but then again I couldn't stop reaching for more. Will I be purchasing this on my own? Probably not but it was a decent concoction.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love hot and spicy snacks but I wanted them to be healthier, so I was so glad to see a spicy popcorn! I wouldn't say this popcorn is overly spicy, just a little bit, the ranch cools it down more. I wouldn't even mind if Smartfood made a hotter version! I'm definitely going to keep buying this one though so I can snack and feel better about doing so!
Shawna R.
Moore, SC
This tasty snack!! Just the right amount of crunch and spice! Be sure to measure out the serving size you want and put the rest away or you'll eat the entire bag!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I saw these at Walmart and had to buy them. I love ranch and jalapeño on their own, so I knew I would love these. The flavor is amazing and slight spicy. I could have eaten a whole other bag as well. The popcorn is light and airy, there aren't a lot of tough kernels either. Can't wait to buy this snack again!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Sooooo good! A lot of spicy flavored things are just spicy but don't really have flavor-these have big time jalapeño flavor and aren't too spicy. I found this at Safeway and I believe they were 2/$5 which I think is a good price. I also like that these are pretty low calorie and so much healthier than chips, but have great flavors for your salty cravings
Denise J F.
Smartfood popcorn is the best! Lots of flavor without the guilt of eating junk food. The white cheddar is my fave but had to try the jalapeno ranch. It did not disappoint! It's spicy without being too hot and the ranch gives an extra kick! It was hard to put the bag down!
Charlee L.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product a few months ago. it caught my I while I was grocer shopping (and hungry lol). I love other smartfood products and spicy food,so I figured I would love it. unfortunately I didn't. I felt it left a weird after taste. I ended up throwing half the bag away. I just tasted like it was missing something.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?