BY SMARTFOOD #37 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is t...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I saw these at Walmart and had to buy them. I love ranch and jalapeño on their own, so I knew I would love these. The flavor is amazing and slight spicy. I could have eaten a whole other bag as well. The popcorn is light and airy, there aren't a lot of tough kernels either. Can't wait to buy this snack again!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Sooooo good! A lot of spicy flavored things are just spicy but don't really have flavor-these have big time jalapeño flavor and aren't too spicy. I found this at Safeway and I believe they were 2/$5 which I think is a good price. I also like that these are pretty low calorie and so much healthier than chips, but have great flavors for your salty cravings
Shelby G.
OMG I am obsessed with this flavor. FIrst of all, you can  never go wrong with Smartfood popcorn. But second, this flavor is the best thing I've ever had. It'snot spicy like you would think with it being jalepeno, but it has a kick that adds interest. My new favorite afternoon snack at work.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
This popcorn is delicious! I got the smaller bag because I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I wish I'd gotten the larger bag. There is a good combination of ranch and jalapeño flavors. The kick from the jalapeño is extremely tolerable, and adds just the right amount of heat. Like any smart food popcorn, this was fresh and crispy, and placed and beautiful green packaging. Highly recommend this snack!!
Denise J F.
Smartfood popcorn is the best! Lots of flavor without the guilt of eating junk food. The white cheddar is my fave but had to try the jalapeno ranch. It did not disappoint! It's spicy without being too hot and the ranch gives an extra kick! It was hard to put the bag down!
Charlee L.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product a few months ago. it caught my I while I was grocer shopping (and hungry lol). I love other smartfood products and spicy food,so I figured I would love it. unfortunately I didn't. I felt it left a weird after taste. I ended up throwing half the bag away. I just tasted like it was missing something.
Jessica I.
Tampa, FL
The flavor of this popcorn is explosive. Simpsons popcorn is very low in calories it is my first choice usually when going to the store and get popcorn because when you portion out the bags they need to come out to a hundred to a hundred and fifty calories each. Bruise easily and sell for this popcorn like 2 for $5.
Fonda M.
Fayetteville, NC
I have to start this review by saying that I have a problem... I am utterly addicted to this popcorn. I have demolished bags of this stuff in minutes! It's the perfect mix of ranch and spicy jalapeño. It's hot without taking away from the flavor. There's a bit of sweetness to even out the spicy. Just Amazingness! I have officially banned myself from buying these because I can't stop eating them. So buyers beware: You may become addicted.
Jessica M.
Conway, SC
Me and my boyfriend purchased this the other day while grocery shopping on a whim. Thought it looked good and decided to give it a go. We decided to snack on it while watching a movie and OMG SO ADDICTING. We almost finished the whole bag in one sitting. Enough said.
Keena B.
Washington, DC
These are just okay for me...definitely not as good as the white cheddar flavor. The flavor is not bad but its not that good either. I would recommend the white cheddar flavor instead of these. But I would say for you to give them a try before dismissing them.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
MK J.
Is this really hot?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.