BY SMARTFOOD #19 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I really wanted to like this. However, the jalapeño powder is just not very good. If you accidentally inhale it (while inhaling the popcorn because that's what happens) its game over. A coughing fit will ensue. I stick to the other flavors of Smart Pop. And the ranch flavor in this was basically non existent.
Courtney L.
Carrollton, GA
Falls in line with all the other Smart Pop popcorn, which if you havent tried is very crunchy but still light. These are pretty well salted and the spice has a kick but its not too much. This is one of my favorite flavors of Smart Pop. These come in the variety pack as well. Good for a quick snack.
Kamrey B.
These are great ' . I eat these all the time as a snack and I love them . It's a healthier alternative to chips . Also, the taste is wonderful, popcorn but with a little kick to it. I deff recommend to others.
Shayne P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVORED POPCORN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, the first time I tried these, I was sampling from my friend's stash, and I hammered through all of them in one sitting. I immediately went to the store to buy two more bags, one for her one for me. #worthit
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL
It is good only if you can handle the heat. I don't mind the taste but I don't recommend people buying this. But, it's alright though. It tastes very hot and pepper like but it isn't as good as what the back looks like
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo tasty! I love the flavor of this product and the fact that it is still a Smart Pop popcorn, so you can indulge without feeling too guilty. I buy it at Walgreens, but it is available everywhere and is so delicious!
Ashley S.
This popcorn is just plan awful! I could not even stomach it. The taste is just so artificial. Health wise it is a better alternative however the taste is just not something that I can stand. I bought this at Publix but will definitely not be purchasing again.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I just tried these a few weeks ago..I'm addicted they are so good, a tad spicy, but not bad at all..I Love the jalapeno flavor, it was the first time I ever saw them, but I am buying two bags next time, I go to the market. They are slightly addicting, so I do tend to over eat them, when I want to cheat!
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
So addictive! Snacking is definitely my guilty pleasure and these are always something I go back to because I don't feel quite as bad about binging an entire bag haha! I wish my local grocery store carried them, but I can always find them at a mega store.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I love spicy foods and this certainly has a kick to it! It's not as healthy as I would like my snacks to be but it still tastes yummy and you can eat a handful and be satisfied. I have also got others hooked on this tasty to-go snack thats lightweight.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?