BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yum yum yummy! I usually eat just the plain flavored kind. But when I saw these babies I was all about it. I love jalapeño flavor so I thought I'd try em out. I recommend them. Just make sure you have a napkin
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Foodie Expert
Wasn't a huge fan of the jalapeño flavoring on this popcorn. Had a fake flavor to me and the seasoning almost choked me each bite. Usually like this brand but not a fan of this specific flavor
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Popcorn is the perfect light and fluffy snack to enjoy, and this particular flavor leaves you wanting more spice in your life! Super yummy, and leave you filling nice and full! Also very fun for younger children to snack on.
Abby H.
Springville, AL
My husband and son love this spicy alternative to chips! It's an affordable healthier option for those with afternoon snackers. I always find it at Walmart. The white cheddar option is a favorite at my house as well.
Cherry C.
This is delicious as a midnight snack, but honestly I wouldn't eat it an any other time of day. The taste, while remarkable, isn't exactly memorable but it makes a great sleepover snack.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved this popcorn! It's not as spicy as I'd like it to be but it's so delicious ! I love to munch on popcorn !!! This is a light snack that doesn't make me feel so guilty for eating !
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Foodie Expert
I don't know if I really loved them, but I definitely couldn't stop eating them. I prefer the white cheddar flavor
But this was a nice change. Will buy again but not super frequently.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Oh man, are these delicious! Perfect flavor, nice and spicy but they have a salty ranch taste. The popcorn is super soft and good for you as well! Can't wait to try other flavors!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
When I was a kid Smartfood only came in the white cheddar flavor, and i would eat the entire huge bag with no regrets. I'm happy they've expanded with new flavors, and this is now my favorite one! I love spicy jalapenos and this has a little kick to it which i really enjoy. This flavor isn't hard to find, I've seen it in many grocery stores. If you want to try popcorn with a kick, try this!
Alexis K.
Foodie Expert
Not really a fan of these I got a free sample and they were really too spicy - not the good kind of spicy. I much prefer the regular cheddar smart food popcorn .
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?