3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This popcorn is just plan awful! I could not even stomach it. The taste is just so artificial. Health wise it is a better alternative however the taste is just not something that I can stand. I bought this at Publix but will definitely not be purchasing again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I just tried these a few weeks ago..I'm addicted they are so good, a tad spicy, but not bad at all..I Love the jalapeno flavor, it was the first time I ever saw them, but I am buying two bags next time, I go to the market. They are slightly addicting, so I do tend to over eat them, when I want to cheat!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
So addictive! Snacking is definitely my guilty pleasure and these are always something I go back to because I don't feel quite as bad about binging an entire bag haha! I wish my local grocery store carried them, but I can always find them at a mega store.
Lizz A.
Lizz A.
Dude, this stuff was SO gross. I hated it. I had high expectations because I love their white cheddar popcorn so much that it is practically the only snack I eat! But this crap was gross. It had a weird flavor and I wouldn't even call it jalapeño. I couldn't even finish my single portion sized bag.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I love spicy foods and this certainly has a kick to it! It's not as healthy as I would like my snacks to be but it still tastes yummy and you can eat a handful and be satisfied. I have also got others hooked on this tasty to-go snack thats lightweight.
Arlena A.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
This not only tastes good, but is a healthy alternative! The jalapeño does provide a nice kick, but the ranch adds a nice cooler element making these super addicting! I purchased mine at WinCo and I will definitely be trying out the other flavors.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I absolutely love these Smartfood jalapeño ranch popcorn. They are absolutely addictive. I ate that bag of popcorn in one sitting. They are air popped popcorn and very tasty. They are also very affordable and you can buy them anywhere.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
These definitely have a kick to them with the jalapeño. The flavor is intense. This is a snack that I don't have to feel guilty about. Thank goodness! I've been able to find these in several different stores which is a huge plus!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I had this for the first time last summer. It wasn't as spicy as I had hoped it would be, but the flavor is still good. One of those foods where it is hard to stop eating! The only place I have seen it is WalMart!
Cody Dawn M.
Cody Dawn M.
My favorite snack. It keeps me somewhat in line with my diet and gives the satisfaction of something crunchy. My family probably goes through about two bags of smart food a week. I don't mind that seeing as it is healthier than chips and other things.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?