BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Carrollton, GA
Falls in line with all the other Smart Pop popcorn, which if you havent tried is very crunchy but still light. These are pretty well salted and the spice has a kick but its not too much. This is one of my favorite flavors of Smart Pop. These come in the variety pack as well. Good for a quick snack.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Excellent.  I love the original White Cheddar version but this one is right up there.  Who doesn't love Jalapeno Ranch! Great flavor and not too spicy.  Great for road trips, lunches, after school snacks and even movietime! You won't be disappointed.
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVORED POPCORN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, the first time I tried these, I was sampling from my friend's stash, and I hammered through all of them in one sitting. I immediately went to the store to buy two more bags, one for her one for me. #worthit
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This popcorn is just plan awful! I could not even stomach it. The taste is just so artificial. Health wise it is a better alternative however the taste is just not something that I can stand. I bought this at Publix but will definitely not be purchasing again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I just tried these a few weeks ago..I'm addicted they are so good, a tad spicy, but not bad at all..I Love the jalapeno flavor, it was the first time I ever saw them, but I am buying two bags next time, I go to the market. They are slightly addicting, so I do tend to over eat them, when I want to cheat!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
So addictive! Snacking is definitely my guilty pleasure and these are always something I go back to because I don't feel quite as bad about binging an entire bag haha! I wish my local grocery store carried them, but I can always find them at a mega store.
Lizz A.
Lizz A.
Dude, this stuff was SO gross. I hated it. I had high expectations because I love their white cheddar popcorn so much that it is practically the only snack I eat! But this crap was gross. It had a weird flavor and I wouldn't even call it jalapeño. I couldn't even finish my single portion sized bag.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I love spicy foods and this certainly has a kick to it! It's not as healthy as I would like my snacks to be but it still tastes yummy and you can eat a handful and be satisfied. I have also got others hooked on this tasty to-go snack thats lightweight.
T B.
T B.
Just wow! This flavored popcorn is so delicious! It can get a little messy in terms of the residue on your fingers. Overall great product! Spicy level 1/10.. if that! One of the many great flavors they offer. Great when you're craving something salty!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Houston
So, let me start off with I am not a fan of spicy. BUUUUT I LOVE smartfood popcorn so I gave it a try.... and I'm OBSESSED. I LOVE this popcorn, I originally bought the bag for my fiancé a son I figured I wouldn't like it but afternoon trying a handful I had to go buy him a new bag haha.
Theressa S.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?