3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I was reluctant to try the spicy jalapeño ranch flavor when I saw a bag of it at my moms because 1. Spicy popcorn? Ew. And 2. I hate powdery popcorn. But this one was addicting, it was full of spicy flavor but the aftertaste (at least for me) was kinda sweet and neutral which contrasted beautifully with the spice. Idk where my mom got it but I'm gonna try to find it tomorrow!
Fonda M.
Fonda M.
Hope Mills, NC
I have to start this review by saying that I have a problem... I am utterly addicted to this popcorn. I have demolished bags of this stuff in minutes! It's the perfect mix of ranch and spicy jalapeño. It's hot without taking away from the flavor. There's a bit of sweetness to even out the spicy. Just Amazingness! I have officially banned myself from buying these because I can't stop eating them. So buyers beware: You may become addicted.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love Smartfood popcorn and it's many other flavors that they have but Spicy Ranch has to be my ultimate favorite. Plus I think it's a healthy choice versus getting a buttery popcorn from the movie theater. I definitely recommend this popcorn to anybody other than loves popcorn greatest popcorn that comes from the bag at affordable price.
M D.
M D.
This is one of the best tasting popcorn flavors I've had in a long time. It does taste like jalapeño but has more of a garlic taste to it. Although the original white cheddar was my favorite for a long time growing up they really did do a good job on this new flavor! You can find it at any local convenience store. I usually go to the corner store (gas station) since it's close to my apartment. Must taste!
Misitura j.
Misitura j.
I really love this product! i have been trying to loose a couple of pounds in prep for a party and this popcorn is a great snack food for me. The flavor is rich and test fresh. The popcorn is also reasonably priced. I recommend this product if you are on the hunt for a a great snack.
Jolene D.
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
I might have gotten an off-batch because I usually love Smartfood popcorn but these just tasted so...weird? They didn't particularly taste like jalapeno or anything really. I love the brand but I think I'll just stick with the cheddar flavor.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
These have a nice flavor. I was hoping for a little more of a kick but there is a nice blend of the jalapeno and ranch. I got my bag from publix on sale for $3 which still feels like a little much but sometimes I just need my popcorn fix.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I really wanted to like this. However, the jalapeño powder is just not very good. If you accidentally inhale it (while inhaling the popcorn because that's what happens) its game over. A coughing fit will ensue. I stick to the other flavors of Smart Pop. And the ranch flavor in this was basically non existent.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Carrollton, GA
Falls in line with all the other Smart Pop popcorn, which if you havent tried is very crunchy but still light. These are pretty well salted and the spice has a kick but its not too much. This is one of my favorite flavors of Smart Pop. These come in the variety pack as well. Good for a quick snack.
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
Island Lake, IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVORED POPCORN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, the first time I tried these, I was sampling from my friend's stash, and I hammered through all of them in one sitting. I immediately went to the store to buy two more bags, one for her one for me. #worthit
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?