BY SMARTFOOD #36 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is t...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing!!!! I get the whole bag of these in one sitting. They're so yummy just wish the jalapeño flavor was a little more realistic, still they got it close for a powered flavoring. I'll recommend to others!
Christyn L.
This is my favorite smart food! It is a little bit spicy and whole lot of cheesy. This is the only kind I buy now. You can even buy it in small snack size bags. You should all go grab a bag and try it out
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yum yum yummy! I usually eat just the plain flavored kind. But when I saw these babies I was all about it. I love jalapeño flavor so I thought I'd try em out. I recommend them. Just make sure you have a napkin
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Wasn't a huge fan of the jalapeño flavoring on this popcorn. Had a fake flavor to me and the seasoning almost choked me each bite. Usually like this brand but not a fan of this specific flavor
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Popcorn is the perfect light and fluffy snack to enjoy, and this particular flavor leaves you wanting more spice in your life! Super yummy, and leave you filling nice and full! Also very fun for younger children to snack on.
Crystal V.
Caldwell, ID
This pop corn is great especially with the little kick at the end! This pop corn is pretty affordable and convenient since you don't have to make it yourself! I always add lime and hot sauce for an extra taste!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Abby H.
Springville, AL
My husband and son love this spicy alternative to chips! It's an affordable healthier option for those with afternoon snackers. I always find it at Walmart. The white cheddar option is a favorite at my house as well.
Cherry C.
This is delicious as a midnight snack, but honestly I wouldn't eat it an any other time of day. The taste, while remarkable, isn't exactly memorable but it makes a great sleepover snack.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
Loved this popcorn! It's not as spicy as I'd like it to be but it's so delicious ! I love to munch on popcorn !!! This is a light snack that doesn't make me feel so guilty for eating !
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
MK J.