BY SMARTFOOD #32 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is t...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
So addictive! Snacking is definitely my guilty pleasure and these are always something I go back to because I don't feel quite as bad about binging an entire bag haha! I wish my local grocery store carried them, but I can always find them at a mega store.
Lizz A.
Dude, this stuff was SO gross. I hated it. I had high expectations because I love their white cheddar popcorn so much that it is practically the only snack I eat! But this crap was gross. It had a weird flavor and I wouldn't even call it jalapeño. I couldn't even finish my single portion sized bag.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I love spicy foods and this certainly has a kick to it! It's not as healthy as I would like my snacks to be but it still tastes yummy and you can eat a handful and be satisfied. I have also got others hooked on this tasty to-go snack thats lightweight.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My favorite snack. It keeps me somewhat in line with my diet and gives the satisfaction of something crunchy. My family probably goes through about two bags of smart food a week. I don't mind that seeing as it is healthier than chips and other things.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
These definitely have a kick to them with the jalapeño. The flavor is intense. This is a snack that I don't have to feel guilty about. Thank goodness! I've been able to find these in several different stores which is a huge plus!
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Omg! I thought their white cheddar popcorn was good!? That was nothing compared to this! These are soooo addictive. It tastes like their white cheddar popcorn mixed with a little lime and a little jalapeno....so good!
Brienne M.
Roseau, MN
This popcorn is not for the faint at heart! It has a creamy ranch base followed by a spicy KICK! It is not greasy and super crunchy. Could easily eat the whole bag. Love this snack. Smart Food is always in our pantry
Rachel V.
I had this for the first time last summer. It wasn't as spicy as I had hoped it would be, but the flavor is still good. One of those foods where it is hard to stop eating! The only place I have seen it is WalMart!
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
This may seem like a weird flavor combination at first but it's so good. Sweet yet spicy. Definitely recommend if you're looking to try something different. The price is average but can usually catch these on sale
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge fan of the regular smartfood. I thought this would be a nice spicy alternative. It actually just tasted rather flat and I didn't get a lot of ranch from it either. I would just stick with the original
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?