BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Cottondale, AL
Love having a snack that falls on the healthier side. Excited to have more diverse flavors within the popcorn
Mar V.
Mar V.
Tried this will buy again low calorie great taste easy to grab and go and pack for lunches love the taste
Shari N.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
Bought this in a whim one day... 1 hour later, entire bag of popcorn gone. Flavour game is strong!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
I like it. It has all of my favorite flavors mixed together. Can't get any better than that 😂
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Yesss! Perfectly spiced! It is simply delicious! Has a nice kick but not overwhelming.
Eimaan Z.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Love these just love them cant ever have to mich of these everyone needs these.
Erica W.
Erica W.
W Bountiful, UT
So delicious! My husband and I love popcorn and this is one of our favorites.
Seanna H.
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
I laugh as I go to find things to review that the one thing I'm munching on during this process I see tons of people raving about as well. I just bought this for the first time the other day when I was craving jalapeño chips, but I saw these and thought maybe they would be a less guilty treat. They are amazing but I'm still working on that one kernel stuck in my teeth LOL.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
OMG I am obsessed with this flavor. FIrst of all, you can  never go wrong with Smartfood popcorn. But second, this flavor is the best thing I've ever had. It'snot spicy like you would think with it being jalepeno, but it has a kick that adds interest. My new favorite afternoon snack at work.
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This popcorn is delicious! I got the smaller bag because I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I wish I'd gotten the larger bag. There is a good combination of ranch and jalapeño flavors. The kick from the jalapeño is extremely tolerable, and adds just the right amount of heat. Like any smart food popcorn, this was fresh and crispy, and placed and beautiful green packaging. Highly recommend this snack!!
Theressa S.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?