BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL
It is good only if you can handle the heat. I don't mind the taste but I don't recommend people buying this. But, it's alright though. It tastes very hot and pepper like but it isn't as good as what the back looks like
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is just plan awful! I could not even stomach it. The taste is just so artificial. Health wise it is a better alternative however the taste is just not something that I can stand. I bought this at Publix but will definitely not be purchasing again.
Brenda D.
Foodie Expert
These have got to be the coolest and thirst popcorn created. They are so good and very very inexpensive. Promise everyone that is a big ranch spicy food lover will definitely get a great taste or snack out of these.
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
So addictive! Snacking is definitely my guilty pleasure and these are always something I go back to because I don't feel quite as bad about binging an entire bag haha! I wish my local grocery store carried them, but I can always find them at a mega store.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I just tried these a few weeks ago..I'm addicted they are so good, a tad spicy, but not bad at all..I Love the jalapeno flavor, it was the first time I ever saw them, but I am buying two bags next time, I go to the market. They are slightly addicting, so I do tend to over eat them, when I want to cheat!
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I love spicy foods and this certainly has a kick to it! It's not as healthy as I would like my snacks to be but it still tastes yummy and you can eat a handful and be satisfied. I have also got others hooked on this tasty to-go snack thats lightweight.
Lizz A.
Dude, this stuff was SO gross. I hated it. I had high expectations because I love their white cheddar popcorn so much that it is practically the only snack I eat! But this crap was gross. It had a weird flavor and I wouldn't even call it jalapeño. I couldn't even finish my single portion sized bag.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack. It keeps me somewhat in line with my diet and gives the satisfaction of something crunchy. My family probably goes through about two bags of smart food a week. I don't mind that seeing as it is healthier than chips and other things.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
This not only tastes good, but is a healthy alternative! The jalapeño does provide a nice kick, but the ranch adds a nice cooler element making these super addicting! I purchased mine at WinCo and I will definitely be trying out the other flavors.
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these Smartfood jalapeño ranch popcorn. They are absolutely addictive. I ate that bag of popcorn in one sitting. They are air popped popcorn and very tasty. They are also very affordable and you can buy them anywhere.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?