BY SMARTFOOD #19 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Alexis M.
Decatur , GA
The flavor is okay. I thought that it would be spicy but they are average. I would probably buy them ago. I found the at Walmart for $3.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Just the right amount of kick if jalapeño. I ate this by the handful and was hit with a flavor bomb in my mouth. High recommend.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like the flavor of this popcorn. I can eat it by the fist full. The only con is the aftertaste. It isn't pleasant.
Damara M.
I honestly haven't tried this but i would live to i recently have been obsessed with jalapenos and this looks yummy
Ashlyn C.
Cottondale, AL
Love having a snack that falls on the healthier side. Excited to have more diverse flavors within the popcorn
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
I like it. It has all of my favorite flavors mixed together. Can't get any better than that 😂
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Yesss! Perfectly spiced! It is simply delicious! Has a nice kick but not overwhelming.
Erica W.
W Bountiful, UT
So delicious! My husband and I love popcorn and this is one of our favorites.
T B.
Just wow! This flavored popcorn is so delicious! It can get a little messy in terms of the residue on your fingers. Overall great product! Spicy level 1/10.. if that! One of the many great flavors they offer. Great when you're craving something salty!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love this popcorn! I am a huge fan of popcorn and all things spicy (but not TOO spicy). Truthfully, my first thought when trying this was that it tasted like a slightly spicier version of cool ranch doritos combined with cheddar popcorn. It definitely leaves you with ranch breath afterwards, but well worth it!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?