BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
M D.
This is one of the best tasting popcorn flavors I've had in a long time. It does taste like jalapeño but has more of a garlic taste to it. Although the original white cheddar was my favorite for a long time growing up they really did do a good job on this new flavor! You can find it at any local convenience store. I usually go to the corner store (gas station) since it's close to my apartment. Must taste!
Misitura j.
I really love this product! i have been trying to loose a couple of pounds in prep for a party and this popcorn is a great snack food for me. The flavor is rich and test fresh. The popcorn is also reasonably priced. I recommend this product if you are on the hunt for a a great snack.
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
I might have gotten an off-batch because I usually love Smartfood popcorn but these just tasted so...weird? They didn't particularly taste like jalapeno or anything really. I love the brand but I think I'll just stick with the cheddar flavor.
Tiffany B.
These have a nice flavor. I was hoping for a little more of a kick but there is a nice blend of the jalapeno and ranch. I got my bag from publix on sale for $3 which still feels like a little much but sometimes I just need my popcorn fix.
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I really wanted to like this. However, the jalapeño powder is just not very good. If you accidentally inhale it (while inhaling the popcorn because that's what happens) its game over. A coughing fit will ensue. I stick to the other flavors of Smart Pop. And the ranch flavor in this was basically non existent.
Courtney L.
Carrollton, GA
Falls in line with all the other Smart Pop popcorn, which if you havent tried is very crunchy but still light. These are pretty well salted and the spice has a kick but its not too much. This is one of my favorite flavors of Smart Pop. These come in the variety pack as well. Good for a quick snack.
Kamrey B.
These are great ' . I eat these all the time as a snack and I love them . It's a healthier alternative to chips . Also, the taste is wonderful, popcorn but with a little kick to it. I deff recommend to others.
Shayne P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVORED POPCORN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, the first time I tried these, I was sampling from my friend's stash, and I hammered through all of them in one sitting. I immediately went to the store to buy two more bags, one for her one for me. #worthit
Kalee B.
Rockledge, FL
It is good only if you can handle the heat. I don't mind the taste but I don't recommend people buying this. But, it's alright though. It tastes very hot and pepper like but it isn't as good as what the back looks like
Ashley S.
This popcorn is just plan awful! I could not even stomach it. The taste is just so artificial. Health wise it is a better alternative however the taste is just not something that I can stand. I bought this at Publix but will definitely not be purchasing again.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?