3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Shacalviana G.
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana, TX
I Love This Popcorn It Has Great Flavors In It. It Isn't Like Really Really Spicy. But It Has An Kick Of Spice In It. You Can Find It In EZ Mart Or Any Other Gas Station.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Was expecting a little bit more flavor from this. I love jalapeño & ranch so when i saw this i had to try it. I wouldnt say I could distinguish either flavor ... bummer
Gina G.
Gina G.
I love the spicyness, it's not too hot but just enough to add that bite. I find these quite addicting but, I have a fondness for jalapeño food.
Ana Nery C.
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
Absolutely love these. Definitely need to make sure that I resist the urge to eat more than the serving size, because they're just that good!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Atlanta, GA
The flavor is okay. I thought that it would be spicy but they are average. I would probably buy them ago. I found the at Walmart for $3.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Just the right amount of kick if jalapeño. I ate this by the handful and was hit with a flavor bomb in my mouth. High recommend.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Not as good as original cheddar but not bad. A fair amount of spice to it is nice. Not my first choice but not bad at all
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I recently tried this flavor of Smart Pop. The flavor is slightly strange initially. I prefer the white cheddar version.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like the flavor of this popcorn. I can eat it by the fist full. The only con is the aftertaste. It isn't pleasant.
Damara M.
Damara M.
I honestly haven't tried this but i would live to i recently have been obsessed with jalapenos and this looks yummy
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?