3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina R.
Christina R.
This brand is one of my favs. We purchase a lot of these products because they are quality and well priced. This particular flavor was intriguing and I kept going back for more. I will not purchase this proud yr frequently but a fun treat.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I was hesitant about this flavor at first, but it wasn't bad at all! It's something good to snack on that isn't to bad for you and has a nice kick of flavor. It's not too spicy though, which I appreciate. Great balance of flavor.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
This is the best bagged popcorn I have ever had! I have tried this popcorn at my university bookstore and they are amazing! I love the combination of spicy jalapeno and ranch. For only $2.99 or less, it is worth buying again.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
YUM! This is one of my favorite low-cal snacks. It's not too spicy, but gives just a little kick to satisfy my craving. I *could* eat the entire bag, but a serving really does fill me up. It's healthy and full of fiber!
Jael R.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This puts a new flavor profile on ordinary popcorn I didn't even know you could make popcorn taste like this they made a real good product here I wish I didn't have to go all the way to target to get it tho ☹️
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
OMG this is amazing snack to eat I love them their not that healthy they have lots of salt to them and their not similar to anything they have really jalapeño spicy taste it really recommend others to try this
jonathan n.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
This is a great snack, and just like its name, it's definitely a smart food. What's better than a snack mixed with my favorites: popcorn and popcorn and ranch! I eat this at home, at work, and with friends.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Excellent taste! Very ranch flavored, so if you like ranch flavored chips this is for you! I picked this up as a random snack at the gas station and ended up loving it! Highly recommend buying this one!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
We just found these at target last week and fell in love with the flavor! Not expensive and it's a large bag so perfect for my family of 5! The spice level was perfect and the popcorn a great crunch.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
If you love jalapeño chips, you'll love these. It's on the lighter side as far as the spice goes. I think the ranch really compliments it. A nice light snack, but can be addicting.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?