BY SMARTFOOD #19 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This puts a new flavor profile on ordinary popcorn I didn't even know you could make popcorn taste like this they made a real good product here I wish I didn't have to go all the way to target to get it tho ☹️
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
OMG this is amazing snack to eat I love them their not that healthy they have lots of salt to them and their not similar to anything they have really jalapeño spicy taste it really recommend others to try this
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
This is a great snack, and just like its name, it's definitely a smart food. What's better than a snack mixed with my favorites: popcorn and popcorn and ranch! I eat this at home, at work, and with friends.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Excellent taste! Very ranch flavored, so if you like ranch flavored chips this is for you! I picked this up as a random snack at the gas station and ended up loving it! Highly recommend buying this one!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
We just found these at target last week and fell in love with the flavor! Not expensive and it's a large bag so perfect for my family of 5! The spice level was perfect and the popcorn a great crunch.
Dacy D.
If you love jalapeño chips, you'll love these. It's on the lighter side as far as the spice goes. I think the ranch really compliments it. A nice light snack, but can be addicting.
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana, TX
I Love This Popcorn It Has Great Flavors In It. It Isn't Like Really Really Spicy. But It Has An Kick Of Spice In It. You Can Find It In EZ Mart Or Any Other Gas Station.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Was expecting a little bit more flavor from this. I love jalapeño & ranch so when i saw this i had to try it. I wouldnt say I could distinguish either flavor ... bummer
Gina G.
I love the spicyness, it's not too hot but just enough to add that bite. I find these quite addicting but, I have a fondness for jalapeño food.
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
Absolutely love these. Definitely need to make sure that I resist the urge to eat more than the serving size, because they're just that good!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?