BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
I laugh as I go to find things to review that the one thing I'm munching on during this process I see tons of people raving about as well. I just bought this for the first time the other day when I was craving jalapeño chips, but I saw these and thought maybe they would be a less guilty treat. They are amazing but I'm still working on that one kernel stuck in my teeth LOL.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Im always a fan of trying new products so as a ranch lover this purchase was a no brainer. I must say it was disappointing, it didnt meet my expectations of flavor which is surprising because their white cheddar popcorn is amazing! Missed the mark on both ranch & jalapeño flavor for me , i wont be repurchasing
Shelby G.
OMG I am obsessed with this flavor. FIrst of all, you can  never go wrong with Smartfood popcorn. But second, this flavor is the best thing I've ever had. It'snot spicy like you would think with it being jalepeno, but it has a kick that adds interest. My new favorite afternoon snack at work.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This popcorn is delicious! I got the smaller bag because I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I wish I'd gotten the larger bag. There is a good combination of ranch and jalapeño flavors. The kick from the jalapeño is extremely tolerable, and adds just the right amount of heat. Like any smart food popcorn, this was fresh and crispy, and placed and beautiful green packaging. Highly recommend this snack!!
Courtney M.
I was reluctant to try the spicy jalapeño ranch flavor when I saw a bag of it at my moms because 1. Spicy popcorn? Ew. And 2. I hate powdery popcorn. But this one was addicting, it was full of spicy flavor but the aftertaste (at least for me) was kinda sweet and neutral which contrasted beautifully with the spice. Idk where my mom got it but I'm gonna try to find it tomorrow!
Fonda M.
Fayetteville, NC
I have to start this review by saying that I have a problem... I am utterly addicted to this popcorn. I have demolished bags of this stuff in minutes! It's the perfect mix of ranch and spicy jalapeño. It's hot without taking away from the flavor. There's a bit of sweetness to even out the spicy. Just Amazingness! I have officially banned myself from buying these because I can't stop eating them. So buyers beware: You may become addicted.
T B.
Just wow! This flavored popcorn is so delicious! It can get a little messy in terms of the residue on your fingers. Overall great product! Spicy level 1/10.. if that! One of the many great flavors they offer. Great when you're craving something salty!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love Smartfood popcorn and it's many other flavors that they have but Spicy Ranch has to be my ultimate favorite. Plus I think it's a healthy choice versus getting a buttery popcorn from the movie theater. I definitely recommend this popcorn to anybody other than loves popcorn greatest popcorn that comes from the bag at affordable price.
M D.
This is one of the best tasting popcorn flavors I've had in a long time. It does taste like jalapeño but has more of a garlic taste to it. Although the original white cheddar was my favorite for a long time growing up they really did do a good job on this new flavor! You can find it at any local convenience store. I usually go to the corner store (gas station) since it's close to my apartment. Must taste!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?