BY SMARTFOOD #19 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love all of the Smart Food popcorn flavors. This is my favorite. They are all very low in calories. I think all of the flavors taste as expected. I eat their popcorn every day as a low calorie snack. I will be repurchasing this product this week.
Angelique O.
Las Vegas, NV
Highly addictive. Great snack and must try if you like spicy and salty. Don't share. Low in fat snack.
Gabbie M.
This popcorn is delicious and addicting. Definitely don't touch your eyes after eating it. Not too spicy but has enough kick to it.
Sidnee M.
North East
I always take the white cheddar with me on a road trip for a snack and I saw this one time and decided to try it. It is so addicting. It was gone by the time I got to my destination.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Nice flavor. Light jalapeno flavor with the big jalapeno bite after. If you don't like spicy don't bother. Yummy light spicy pop!
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
Spicy jalapeño ranch is sooooo delicious! Favorite flavor. Not too spicy either
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
This is a wonderful flavor. Packed with ranch. The jalapeno is not hot, just more of the jalapeno flavor which I love. The popcorn quality is also the best. Always crisp and big and fluffy.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
I eat this popcorn all the time time it is the perfect on the go snack when ur in a hurry
Jeneia P.
I love spicy things and I love jalapeños so when I saw this I picked it up and the flavor was on point it wasn't mouth burning hot it was the perfect flavor and was extremely good
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
When I was a kid Smartfood only came in the white cheddar flavor, and i would eat the entire huge bag with no regrets. I'm happy they've expanded with new flavors, and this is now my favorite one! I love spicy jalapenos and this has a little kick to it which i really enjoy. This flavor isn't hard to find, I've seen it in many grocery stores. If you want to try popcorn with a kick, try this!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?