BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
Don't love the flavor as much as the original white cheddar, but it is pretty good. Would consider buying again.
Emily A.
Lexington, KY
Didn't really care for the flavor combo on the popcorn. I do appreciate that there are very few unpopped kernels.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
This popcorn has always been good , no matter what flavor this company and brand is very smart and I love them
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff, but I think it's probably an acquired taste because no one else I know likes it.
Melissa B.
holiday, FL
Just enough kick up jalapeno but just enough popcorn that's amazing. Will buy again and again. Family loved it
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
No matter how big of a bag I buy, smart food popcorn won't last a day in our house my husband and son devour it
amye j.
Love this. I love popcorn and love spicy foods. This is not super hot but it gives the popcorn a little kick.
krystal k.
This is a bold flavor. Really packs a punch. I would prefer more jalapeño flavor. The ranch is overpowering .
Ashlyn C.
Cottondale , AL
Love having a snack that falls on the healthier side. Excited to have more diverse flavors within the popcorn
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Love this. Great kick of spice but the cool ranch helps to tame it down. It's hard not to eat the whole bag.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?