3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
This popcorn is so delicious!! 😛😛😛😛I love jalapeño chips so to find a popcorn with jalapeños I've become addicted!!! These are so good and smartfood has the best popcorn that's always so fresh!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
These taste so good! They are a decent price and have to be one of my favorites. I've gotten all of my family and friends into them and they love them as well. I will never stop purchasing these! Highly recommend!
natashia m.
natashia m.
Winnipeg, CANADA
I am all for anything spicy! It makes for an awesome snack for movies or even just relaxing watching TV shows
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
London, ON
I love jalapeño flavour and the ranch twist make this popcorn amazing. It's not overpowering and I don't find it very spicey.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Smart food is my favourite popcorn! This is my second favourite of the smart food next to the white cheddar.
Christine  A.
Christine A.
Edmonton, Ab
Very spicey... I'm sure some would not like them for how strong they are. Great with cheese dip
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?