3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #26 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Was excited to try this flavor. I think it's too spicy for me. I do not get a ranch flavor. Just hot. I've tried to use different dips. Not for me. My 11 Year Old son really enjoys it. Maybe a good pick for those who like spicy!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This popcorn is good !! The jalapeño is not to overpowering .. but it taste like it's missing something ..
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I can eat this whole bag it's healthy but it's addicting so be careful lol great mix of flavor
J Nicole B.
J Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I love the flavorful burst you get once popping a handful in your mouth. The flavors have such a great balance where they don't overpower one another instead they compliment each other
Siedah R.
Siedah R.
Lexington, KY
Spicier than expected, but not too rancho like expected. Hard to eat more than a couple handfuls
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Sooooo good! A lot of spicy flavored things are just spicy but don't really have flavor-these have big time jalapeño flavor and aren't too spicy. I found this at Safeway and I believe they were 2/$5 which I think is a good price. I also like that these are pretty low calorie and so much healthier than chips, but have great flavors for your salty cravings
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I really wanted to love this popcorn but it was pretty nasty! It had a weird off taste, it was funky. The smell was horrible and the aftertaste would not go away even after brushing and using mouthwash.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Hahahaha I thought the white cheddar was the best until I tried these-and they've got more than a little kick so be prepared
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I saw these at Walmart and had to buy them. I love ranch and jalapeño on their own, so I knew I would love these. The flavor is amazing and slight spicy. I could have eaten a whole other bag as well. The popcorn is light and airy, there aren't a lot of tough kernels either. Can't wait to buy this snack again!
Myan T.
Myan T.
A friend brought this to my house recently which I got to sample. I did notice the jalapeño taste once i took a bite. However the ranch flavor came right after and it tasted more sour. I didn't think it meshed well together but then again I couldn't stop reaching for more. Will I be purchasing this on my own? Probably not but it was a decent concoction.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?