BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I recently tried this flavor of Smart Pop. The flavor is slightly strange initially. I prefer the white cheddar version.
Jasmine T.
So so so great they are delicious would definitely recommend to everyone who likes to binge or likes popcorn in general
Kim P.
Katy, TX
This is ok, but I think it needs more flavor. It's a smart snack for someone watching calories or just eating healthy.
Michelle L.
Jist had this a few days ago in a mixed bag of minis. Soo good a nice kick. Not too spicy the rsnch creaminess helps
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the flavor of this popcorn. I can eat it by the fist full. The only con is the aftertaste. It isn't pleasant.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Yesss!! I can eat a whole bag at one sitting. The flavor and kick is so fulfilling! Both my daughters love this also.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Text Sarah is okay if you'd like like a little spicy to your popcorn I've gotten this popcorn several times it's okay
Erin R.
Pensacola, FL
Always fresh and full off flavor. Never is the popcorn stale or disgusting. I would recommend this product to anyone
Giana G.
Tasty snack, I'm glad they gave new flavors of this brand. Very yummy, tad spicy, brings the heat. Overall I approve!
Karen H.
San Leandro CA
Son tan ricas tan solo por tener sabor de ranch y una muy buena convinacionnnnn soooooooon yomiiiiii mi favoritas!!!!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?