BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
I enjoy popcorn a lot and decided to give this flavor a try . It was a little too cheese and overwhelming for me . I'd rather just stick to the regular smart food popcorn. Very affordable and bag is a good size .
Gabbie M.
Gabbie M.
This popcorn is delicious and addicting. Definitely don't touch your eyes after eating it. Not too spicy but has enough kick to it.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This is another one of those flavors that I really wasn't sure about when I heard about it - but then I tasted it. Good, and not overly spicy. The ranch tones it down just enough to balance the flavors out.
Sidnee M.
Sidnee M.
North East
I always take the white cheddar with me on a road trip for a snack and I saw this one time and decided to try it. It is so addicting. It was gone by the time I got to my destination.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Nice flavor. Light jalapeno flavor with the big jalapeno bite after. If you don't like spicy don't bother. Yummy light spicy pop!
Tulsi S.
Tulsi S.
Someone brought these overto my house once and I tried them. They were alright. They weren't spicy. The jalapeno gave a minor kick at the end. I wouldn't necessarily buy this, I would stick the regular one. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
I love spicy things and I love jalapeños so when I saw this I picked it up and the flavor was on point it wasn't mouth burning hot it was the perfect flavor and was extremely good
Shama B.
Shama B.
Tangy and spicy!! Perfect for a light snack or on the go snack! Super cheap too for what you get.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conway, SC
Me and my boyfriend purchased this the other day while grocery shopping on a whim. Thought it looked good and decided to give it a go. We decided to snack on it while watching a movie and OMG SO ADDICTING. We almost finished the whole bag in one sitting. Enough said.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
This is a wonderful flavor. Packed with ranch. The jalapeno is not hot, just more of the jalapeno flavor which I love. The popcorn quality is also the best. Always crisp and big and fluffy.
Theressa S.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?