3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Myan T.
Myan T.
A friend brought this to my house recently which I got to sample. I did notice the jalapeño taste once i took a bite. However the ranch flavor came right after and it tasted more sour. I didn't think it meshed well together but then again I couldn't stop reaching for more. Will I be purchasing this on my own? Probably not but it was a decent concoction.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Was excited to try this flavor. I think it's too spicy for me. I do not get a ranch flavor. Just hot. I've tried to use different dips. Not for me. My 11 Year Old son really enjoys it. Maybe a good pick for those who like spicy!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
This popcorn is good !! The jalapeño is not to overpowering .. but it taste like it's missing something ..
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I can eat this whole bag it's healthy but it's addicting so be careful lol great mix of flavor
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
No matter how big of a bag I buy, smart food popcorn won't last a day in our house my husband and son devour it
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
I am obsessed with this popcorn! I usually get it on sale at Meijer when they have it, otherwise it can be kind of hard to find. Overall, this is one of my favorite snack foods and I reach for it way too often. It's a tad bit spicy but so full of flavor. I love it!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Tampa, FL
The flavor of this popcorn is explosive. Simpsons popcorn is very low in calories it is my first choice usually when going to the store and get popcorn because when you portion out the bags they need to come out to a hundred to a hundred and fifty calories each. Bruise easily and sell for this popcorn like 2 for $5.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
Don't love the flavor as much as the original white cheddar, but it is pretty good. Would consider buying again.
Shaye H.
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL
I tried this version on a whim, not sure if I would like the jalapeño and ranch combination. Surprisingly, it's really good!!! The jalapeño doesn't make the popcorn too hot either.
I love smart food pop corn and it is my favourite snack I like to eat while I woch a movie and it is my Friday night thing I like to do and I will tell my subscribers about how I like this product and I will be honest about this product and it is my favourite food
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?