BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Erin N.
Jamestown , NC
This is my favorite popcorn to munch on. I love that's it's not too spicy. I could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting lol
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these the other day and they were good. After awhile they got a little growing though, lost there taste pretty quickly
Amber R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These were awful. I don't like them because it has a strong fake ranch taste. If you're into that then I say give them a try.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Hahahaha I thought the white cheddar was the best until I tried these-and they've got more than a little kick so be prepared
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
This flavor is not very tasty compared to the original white cheddar flavor! I was excited to try this then was disappointed
Madelyn C.
A real good flavor... Just wish it was more spicy but i love anything smartfood popcorn. They should make a habanero flavor
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are my favorite flavor. I love most of the flavors this brand makes but these are top notch. I am obsessed with these
SHAWANA J.
Dallas, TX
First time trying these had my mouth watering and taste buds jumping perfect blend of ingredients and the smell is a plus😮
Liz S.
Not as good as original cheddar but not bad. A fair amount of spice to it is nice. Not my first choice but not bad at all
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I recently tried this flavor of Smart Pop. The flavor is slightly strange initially. I prefer the white cheddar version.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?