3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Siedah R.
Siedah R.
Lexington, KY
Spicier than expected, but not too rancho like expected. Hard to eat more than a couple handfuls
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Sooooo good! A lot of spicy flavored things are just spicy but don't really have flavor-these have big time jalapeño flavor and aren't too spicy. I found this at Safeway and I believe they were 2/$5 which I think is a good price. I also like that these are pretty low calorie and so much healthier than chips, but have great flavors for your salty cravings
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I really wanted to love this popcorn but it was pretty nasty! It had a weird off taste, it was funky. The smell was horrible and the aftertaste would not go away even after brushing and using mouthwash.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Hahahaha I thought the white cheddar was the best until I tried these-and they've got more than a little kick so be prepared
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Love this. Great kick of spice but the cool ranch helps to tame it down. It's hard not to eat the whole bag.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
When I was a kid Smartfood only came in the white cheddar flavor, and i would eat the entire huge bag with no regrets. I'm happy they've expanded with new flavors, and this is now my favorite one! I love spicy jalapenos and this has a little kick to it which i really enjoy. This flavor isn't hard to find, I've seen it in many grocery stores. If you want to try popcorn with a kick, try this!
A M.
A M.
can't get enough of this stuff! possibly some of the best popcorn i've had in a bag. just beware it's good for you in moderation, i ate a whole bag for lunch one day and my scale was upset with me the next!
Keena B.
Keena B.
Washington, DC
These are just okay for me...definitely not as good as the white cheddar flavor. The flavor is not bad but its not that good either. I would recommend the white cheddar flavor instead of these. But I would say for you to give them a try before dismissing them.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
For a good healthy & spicy snack, Smartfoods has created a tasty treat. The heat from the jalapeño & the saltiness of the ranch makes this the best snack when you crave something salty, but healthy at the same time!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
I saw these at Walmart and had to buy them. I love ranch and jalapeño on their own, so I knew I would love these. The flavor is amazing and slight spicy. I could have eaten a whole other bag as well. The popcorn is light and airy, there aren't a lot of tough kernels either. Can't wait to buy this snack again!
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?