BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
krystal k.
krystal k.
This is a bold flavor. Really packs a punch. I would prefer more jalapeño flavor. The ranch is overpowering .
Erika W.
Erika W.
St Petersburg, FL
Really good a bit spicy but a lot of Flavor. My kids enjoy it and it's a good little snack for them
Amber R.
Amber R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These were awful. I don't like them because it has a strong fake ranch taste. If you're into that then I say give them a try.
Collections4you 🇺.
Collections4you 🇺.
Irvine , Ca
Amo essa pipoca, tem sabor caseiro e o cheiro delicioso de pipoca na manteiga, vocês vão amar
amye j.
amye j.
Love this. I love popcorn and love spicy foods. This is not super hot but it gives the popcorn a little kick.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Flaherty
I love the original smart food popcorn, and I was so excitied when they came out with this flavor!
Andressa A.
Andressa A.
Malden, MA
I prefer the regular one, normally everything that’s it’s tradicional is much better.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hot Springs, AR
This popcorn is so delicious. I really love this flavor-makes a great on the go snack!
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Uma pipoca super boa, saborosa
Otima para comer e assistir um filme
Gosto muito
Super agradável a pipoca
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
My husband is obsessed with this popcorn , he loves munching on it day in and out !!!!
Theressa S.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?