BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
I was skeptical at first but these are so good!! I always get them and they are definitely on the healthier side of snacks so it's a win win!
Shakila T.
Orlando
I enough popcorn a lot and I also really like spice so this is a plus for me and its different flavors for everyone sweet spicy and savory
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
I wish it was less calories and the flavor wasn't so coated. Requires a lot of hand washing! Definitely can't eat it at work at your desk!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I love this stuff - can't wait to buy more. An open bag is an empty bag. Love snacking on these popcorn, for whatever the occasion is.. ❤❤❤
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
I seriously get addicted to this. Soooo great. It's very spicy but the flavor is so packed full.
It's a great price and product over all.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I love that this popcorn is low cal. At first the taste was odd to me but after I kept eating it I couldn't stop. Best popcorn hands down
Alexis M.
Decatur , GA
The flavor is okay. I thought that it would be spicy but they are average. I would probably buy them ago. I found the at Walmart for $3.
Coco D.
These are good but the ranch is a little too strong of a flavor to eat a lot at one time. I still prefer the original white cheddar
Gabbie M.
This popcorn is delicious and addicting. Definitely don't touch your eyes after eating it. Not too spicy but has enough kick to it.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Nice flavor. Light jalapeno flavor with the big jalapeno bite after. If you don't like spicy don't bother. Yummy light spicy pop!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?