BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabbie M.
This popcorn is delicious and addicting. Definitely don't touch your eyes after eating it. Not too spicy but has enough kick to it.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of kick if jalapeño. I ate this by the handful and was hit with a flavor bomb in my mouth. High recommend.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Nice flavor. Light jalapeno flavor with the big jalapeno bite after. If you don't like spicy don't bother. Yummy light spicy pop!
April D.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
Not sure if I expected something more but it was just ok. Thankfully I bought a small sample bag but my hubby really enjoyed it.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is awesome! It has a great spicy flavor that is not too overwhelming. On top of that there aren't too many calories.
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn and spicy together is the most amazing thing invented! These are super delicious and it feels like you're eating air!!
Erin N.
Jamestown , NC
This is my favorite popcorn to munch on. I love that's it's not too spicy. I could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting lol
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I tried these the other day and they were good. After awhile they got a little growing though, lost there taste pretty quickly
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is not very tasty compared to the original white cheddar flavor! I was excited to try this then was disappointed
Amber R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These were awful. I don't like them because it has a strong fake ranch taste. If you're into that then I say give them a try.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?