BY SMARTFOOD #35 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Andressa A.
Malden, MA
I prefer the regular one, normally everything that’s it’s tradicional is much better.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Love these just love them cant ever have to mich of these everyone needs these.
Sidnee M.
North East
I always take the white cheddar with me on a road trip for a snack and I saw this one time and decided to try it. It is so addicting. It was gone by the time I got to my destination.
Charlee L.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product a few months ago. it caught my I while I was grocer shopping (and hungry lol). I love other smartfood products and spicy food,so I figured I would love it. unfortunately I didn't. I felt it left a weird after taste. I ended up throwing half the bag away. I just tasted like it was missing something.
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
I like it. It has all of my favorite flavors mixed together. Can't get any better than that 😂
Christie T.
I had these the other day and I actually didn't really like them and either did my kids. I like spicy stuff but these weren't spicy which was surprising because when you open the bag it smells strong like jalapeño but its not spicy plus I don't taste any ranch.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
This is a great snack, and just like its name, it's definitely a smart food. What's better than a snack mixed with my favorites: popcorn and popcorn and ranch! I eat this at home, at work, and with friends.
Damara M.
I honestly haven't tried this but i would live to i recently have been obsessed with jalapenos and this looks yummy
Erica W.
W Bountiful, UT
So delicious! My husband and I love popcorn and this is one of our favorites.
Dacy D.
If you love jalapeño chips, you'll love these. It's on the lighter side as far as the spice goes. I think the ranch really compliments it. A nice light snack, but can be addicting.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?