BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
April D.
April D.
Thornton, CO
Not sure if I expected something more but it was just ok. Thankfully I bought a small sample bag but my hubby really enjoyed it.
Giana G.
Giana G.
Tasty snack, I'm glad they gave new flavors of this brand. Very yummy, tad spicy, brings the heat. Overall I approve!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Yesss!! I can eat a whole bag at one sitting. The flavor and kick is so fulfilling! Both my daughters love this also.
marisela m.
marisela m.
Text Sarah is okay if you'd like like a little spicy to your popcorn I've gotten this popcorn several times it's okay
Madelyn C.
Madelyn C.
A real good flavor... Just wish it was more spicy but i love anything smartfood popcorn. They should make a habanero flavor
Erin R.
Erin R.
Pensacola
Always fresh and full off flavor. Never is the popcorn stale or disgusting. I would recommend this product to anyone
Emily A.
Emily A.
Lexington, KY
Didn't really care for the flavor combo on the popcorn. I do appreciate that there are very few unpopped kernels.
Kimberly w.
Kimberly w.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Omg I didn't think I could like anything more than the white cheddar popcorn but this is amazing!! Not to spicy but just enough heat!! Yummy!!
Noellia A.
Noellia A.
There very yummy once you start you cant stop the cheese its breath taking i would for sure have a huge bowl of this in my home on movie night
Shell C.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff, but I think it's probably an acquired taste because no one else I know likes it.
Theressa S.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?