3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Keena B.
Keena B.
Washington, DC
These are just okay for me...definitely not as good as the white cheddar flavor. The flavor is not bad but its not that good either. I would recommend the white cheddar flavor instead of these. But I would say for you to give them a try before dismissing them.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love all of the Smart Food popcorn flavors. This is my favorite. They are all very low in calories. I think all of the flavors taste as expected. I eat their popcorn every day as a low calorie snack. I will be repurchasing this product this week.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
This is a wonderful flavor. Packed with ranch. The jalapeno is not hot, just more of the jalapeno flavor which I love. The popcorn quality is also the best. Always crisp and big and fluffy.
Shama B.
Shama B.
Tangy and spicy!! Perfect for a light snack or on the go snack! Super cheap too for what you get.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This is another one of those flavors that I really wasn't sure about when I heard about it - but then I tasted it. Good, and not overly spicy. The ranch tones it down just enough to balance the flavors out.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.
Las Vegas, NV
Highly addictive. Great snack and must try if you like spicy and salty. Don't share. Low in fat snack.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar park , TX
Spicy jalapeño ranch is sooooo delicious! Favorite flavor. Not too spicy either
Gabbie M.
Gabbie M.
This popcorn is delicious and addicting. Definitely don't touch your eyes after eating it. Not too spicy but has enough kick to it.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
I eat this popcorn all the time time it is the perfect on the go snack when ur in a hurry
Sidnee M.
Sidnee M.
North East
I always take the white cheddar with me on a road trip for a snack and I saw this one time and decided to try it. It is so addicting. It was gone by the time I got to my destination.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?