BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Breanna M.
Alliance, OH
I couldn't find the white cheddar one, but that is my favorite popcorn EVER. The only thing I would change about it would be less kernels. Lol
Gina G.
I love the spicyness, it's not too hot but just enough to add that bite. I find these quite addicting but, I have a fondness for jalapeño food.
Noellia A.
There very yummy once you start you cant stop the cheese its breath taking i would for sure have a huge bowl of this in my home on movie night
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
I love this! It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect popcorn. It can get spicy after a handful so if you don’t like spice keep that in mind.
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Ana Nery C.
Union City , CA
Absolutely love these. Definitely need to make sure that I resist the urge to eat more than the serving size, because they're just that good!
Mika H.
This popcorn I give 5 stars!! You get a mix of ranch and spicy.. This is something that we buy everytime were at the store absolutely love it
Shakila T.
Orlando
I enough popcorn a lot and I also really like spice so this is a plus for me and its different flavors for everyone sweet spicy and savory
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I love this stuff - can't wait to buy more. An open bag is an empty bag. Love snacking on these popcorn, for whatever the occasion is.. ❤❤❤
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
I wish it was less calories and the flavor wasn't so coated. Requires a lot of hand washing! Definitely can't eat it at work at your desk!
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?