BY SMARTFOOD #36 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is t...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Love spicy good. Jalapeno popcorn what!!! I love it so yummy and light and the same time. So i can eat the whole bag and not feel bloated and guilty
Jessica S.
The best popcorn ever. My family loves this stuff. We don't even buy microwaveable popcorn anymore. The flavor is delicious. Completely addicting.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this popcorn. The jalapeno ranch flavor is so good. It is tasty, a little spice to it but not overpowering. This is my favorite go to snack.
Gina G.
I love the spicyness, it's not too hot but just enough to add that bite. I find these quite addicting but, I have a fondness for jalapeño food.
Breanna M.
Alliance, OH
I couldn't find the white cheddar one, but that is my favorite popcorn EVER. The only thing I would change about it would be less kernels. Lol
Noellia A.
There very yummy once you start you cant stop the cheese its breath taking i would for sure have a huge bowl of this in my home on movie night
Kimberly w.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Omg I didn't think I could like anything more than the white cheddar popcorn but this is amazing!! Not to spicy but just enough heat!! Yummy!!
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Aliza A.
Sterling, VA
I love this! It has a lot of flavor and is the perfect popcorn. It can get spicy after a handful so if you don’t like spice keep that in mind.
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
I was skeptical at first but these are so good!! I always get them and they are definitely on the healthier side of snacks so it's a win win!
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
MK J.