BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My favorite pre popped popcorn. So good. Love the little spice the jalapeño gives it but not spiced enough that my mom who hates spicy foods can't handle it
Angie H.
Brooks
Love, love, love the jalapeño cheddar Smartfood! It's my splurge on vacation! With just the right amount of heat and cheesiness, it's my favorite snack!
Leslie S.
This stuff is addictive! Love the spicy in the flavor. Easy to find and gas stations have it. It's healthier than potato chips or super buttery popcorn!
Brandy S.
These are one of my favorite snacks Ever. I love that I get the sick fix I'm always craving without the guilt of calories and sodium that are in chips.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I love the white cheddar from this brand so I had high hopes. I really wasnt impressed, it SOUNDS delicious but the flavor profile is just not right.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Love spicy good. Jalapeno popcorn what!!! I love it so yummy and light and the same time. So i can eat the whole bag and not feel bloated and guilty
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this popcorn. The jalapeno ranch flavor is so good. It is tasty, a little spice to it but not overpowering. This is my favorite go to snack.
Jessica S.
The best popcorn ever. My family loves this stuff. We don't even buy microwaveable popcorn anymore. The flavor is delicious. Completely addicting.
Kimberly w.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Omg I didn't think I could like anything more than the white cheddar popcorn but this is amazing!! Not to spicy but just enough heat!! Yummy!!
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?