3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Erika W.
Erika W.
Clearwater , FL
Really good a bit spicy but a lot of Flavor. My kids enjoy it and it's a good little snack for them
krystal k.
krystal k.
This is a bold flavor. Really packs a punch. I would prefer more jalapeño flavor. The ranch is overpowering .
Amber R.
Amber R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These were awful. I don't like them because it has a strong fake ranch taste. If you're into that then I say give them a try.
Collections4you 🇺.
Collections4you 🇺.
Irvine , Ca
Amo essa pipoca, tem sabor caseiro e o cheiro delicioso de pipoca na manteiga, vocês vão amar
amye j.
amye j.
Love this. I love popcorn and love spicy foods. This is not super hot but it gives the popcorn a little kick.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Flaherty
I love the original smart food popcorn, and I was so excitied when they came out with this flavor!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hot Springs, AR
This popcorn is so delicious. I really love this flavor-makes a great on the go snack!
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Uma pipoca super boa, saborosa
Otima para comer e assistir um filme
Gosto muito
Super agradável a pipoca
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
My husband is obsessed with this popcorn , he loves munching on it day in and out !!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conway, SC
Me and my boyfriend purchased this the other day while grocery shopping on a whim. Thought it looked good and decided to give it a go. We decided to snack on it while watching a movie and OMG SO ADDICTING. We almost finished the whole bag in one sitting. Enough said.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?