BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Travis O.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love heat and popcorn . This is a perfect blend butter and spice . Great combination I for a bag from wegmabs, def was worth the quick snack
Kimberly w.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Omg I didn't think I could like anything more than the white cheddar popcorn but this is amazing!! Not to spicy but just enough heat!! Yummy!!
Breanna M.
Alliance, OH
I couldn't find the white cheddar one, but that is my favorite popcorn EVER. The only thing I would change about it would be less kernels. Lol
Mika H.
This popcorn I give 5 stars!! You get a mix of ranch and spicy.. This is something that we buy everytime were at the store absolutely love it
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
I wish it was less calories and the flavor wasn't so coated. Requires a lot of hand washing! Definitely can't eat it at work at your desk!
Shakila T.
Orlando
I enough popcorn a lot and I also really like spice so this is a plus for me and its different flavors for everyone sweet spicy and savory
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
I love this stuff - can't wait to buy more. An open bag is an empty bag. Love snacking on these popcorn, for whatever the occasion is.. ❤❤❤
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
I seriously get addicted to this. Soooo great. It's very spicy but the flavor is so packed full.
It's a great price and product over all.
Brandi D.
paris, TX
I love that this popcorn is low cal. At first the taste was odd to me but after I kept eating it I couldn't stop. Best popcorn hands down
Coco D.
These are good but the ranch is a little too strong of a flavor to eat a lot at one time. I still prefer the original white cheddar
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?