BY SMARTFOOD #39 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
J Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I love the flavorful burst you get once popping a handful in your mouth. The flavors have such a great balance where they don't overpower one another instead they compliment each other
A M.
can't get enough of this stuff! possibly some of the best popcorn i've had in a bag. just beware it's good for you in moderation, i ate a whole bag for lunch one day and my scale was upset with me the next!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
We just found these at target last week and fell in love with the flavor! Not expensive and it's a large bag so perfect for my family of 5! The spice level was perfect and the popcorn a great crunch.
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
This is a wonderful flavor. Packed with ranch. The jalapeno is not hot, just more of the jalapeno flavor which I love. The popcorn quality is also the best. Always crisp and big and fluffy.
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL
I tried this version on a whim, not sure if I would like the jalapeño and ranch combination. Surprisingly, it's really good!!! The jalapeño doesn't make the popcorn too hot either.
Jennifer G.
My husband loved this flavor popcorn. Nice hint of spice, especially when you got to the bottom of the bag, it had jalapeño flavor more than the top of the bag!
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Pretty tasty. But be aware, the whole bag is pretty high in calories. It's crunchy and crispy with a nice spice to it. The ranch is light and not overwhelming.
CrystalGail B.
Charlotte
Really good flavor. Definitely not lacking! But it's popcorn so you don't feel bad after indulging. Decent price.. usually on sale at Harris teeter for 2.50ish
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
The flavor is so delicious and not over powering! It's perfect when you're in the mood for something not to sweet an a little on the spicy side for popcorn.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My favorite pre popped popcorn. So good. Love the little spice the jalapeño gives it but not spiced enough that my mom who hates spicy foods can't handle it
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?