3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Coco D.
Coco D.
These are good but the ranch is a little too strong of a flavor to eat a lot at one time. I still prefer the original white cheddar
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
This popcorn is awesome! It has a great spicy flavor that is not too overwhelming. On top of that there aren't too many calories.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Katy, TX
This is ok, but I think it needs more flavor. It's a smart snack for someone watching calories or just eating healthy.
April D.
April D.
Thornton, CO
Not sure if I expected something more but it was just ok. Thankfully I bought a small sample bag but my hubby really enjoyed it.
Giana G.
Giana G.
Tasty snack, I'm glad they gave new flavors of this brand. Very yummy, tad spicy, brings the heat. Overall I approve!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Pensacola
Always fresh and full off flavor. Never is the popcorn stale or disgusting. I would recommend this product to anyone
Madelyn C.
Madelyn C.
A real good flavor... Just wish it was more spicy but i love anything smartfood popcorn. They should make a habanero flavor
Emily A.
Emily A.
Lexington, KY
Didn't really care for the flavor combo on the popcorn. I do appreciate that there are very few unpopped kernels.
Noellia A.
Noellia A.
There very yummy once you start you cant stop the cheese its breath taking i would for sure have a huge bowl of this in my home on movie night
Shell C.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff, but I think it's probably an acquired taste because no one else I know likes it.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?