BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
For a good healthy & spicy snack, Smartfoods has created a tasty treat. The heat from the jalapeño & the saltiness of the ranch makes this the best snack when you crave something salty, but healthy at the same time!
Jeneia P.
I love spicy things and I love jalapeños so when I saw this I picked it up and the flavor was on point it wasn't mouth burning hot it was the perfect flavor and was extremely good
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This is another one of those flavors that I really wasn't sure about when I heard about it - but then I tasted it. Good, and not overly spicy. The ranch tones it down just enough to balance the flavors out.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
This is a great snack, and just like its name, it's definitely a smart food. What's better than a snack mixed with my favorites: popcorn and popcorn and ranch! I eat this at home, at work, and with friends.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Excellent taste! Very ranch flavored, so if you like ranch flavored chips this is for you! I picked this up as a random snack at the gas station and ended up loving it! Highly recommend buying this one!
Dacy D.
If you love jalapeño chips, you'll love these. It's on the lighter side as far as the spice goes. I think the ranch really compliments it. A nice light snack, but can be addicting.
Christie T.
I had these the other day and I actually didn't really like them and either did my kids. I like spicy stuff but these weren't spicy which was surprising because when you open the bag it smells strong like jalapeño but its not spicy plus I don't taste any ranch.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Was expecting a little bit more flavor from this. I love jalapeño & ranch so when i saw this i had to try it. I wouldnt say I could distinguish either flavor ... bummer
Sidnee M.
North East
I always take the white cheddar with me on a road trip for a snack and I saw this one time and decided to try it. It is so addicting. It was gone by the time I got to my destination.
Liza R.
Oakland, CA
LOVE THESE. IF YOU SEE THEM AT THE STORE - BUY IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET. These have a great kick, and a light snack. I got it at target but don't see it too often
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?