3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #30 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
My husband loved this flavor popcorn. Nice hint of spice, especially when you got to the bottom of the bag, it had jalapeño flavor more than the top of the bag!
Billie W.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these the other day and they were good. After awhile they got a little growing though, lost there taste pretty quickly
SHAWANA J.
SHAWANA J.
Dallas, TX
First time trying these had my mouth watering and taste buds jumping perfect blend of ingredients and the smell is a plus😮
Coco D.
Coco D.
These are good but the ranch is a little too strong of a flavor to eat a lot at one time. I still prefer the original white cheddar
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Okay, but I'm not a Jalapeño person at ALL. So I don't know why I tried them, but I definitely still don't like Jalapeños
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
This popcorn is awesome! It has a great spicy flavor that is not too overwhelming. On top of that there aren't too many calories.
April D.
April D.
Thornton, CO
Not sure if I expected something more but it was just ok. Thankfully I bought a small sample bag but my hubby really enjoyed it.
Giana G.
Giana G.
Tasty snack, I'm glad they gave new flavors of this brand. Very yummy, tad spicy, brings the heat. Overall I approve!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Pensacola
Always fresh and full off flavor. Never is the popcorn stale or disgusting. I would recommend this product to anyone
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
Didn't really care for the flavor combo on the popcorn. I do appreciate that there are very few unpopped kernels.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?