BY SMARTFOOD #45 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch...3 Answers
  • Anybody like these2 Answers
Buy on Target
Karen H.
San Leandro CA
Foodie Expert
Son tan ricas tan solo por tener sabor de ranch y una muy buena convinacionnnnn soooooooon yomiiiiii mi favoritas!!!!
Janet C.
I love this! Awesome flavor and just a little kick off spiciness! It's hard to not eat the entire bag in one setting!
Erin R.
Pensacola
Foodie Expert
Always fresh and full off flavor. Never is the popcorn stale or disgusting. I would recommend this product to anyone
Michelle L.
Jist had this a few days ago in a mixed bag of minis. Soo good a nice kick. Not too spicy the rsnch creaminess helps
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Text Sarah is okay if you'd like like a little spicy to your popcorn I've gotten this popcorn several times it's okay
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
Yesss!! I can eat a whole bag at one sitting. The flavor and kick is so fulfilling! Both my daughters love this also.
Giana G.
Foodie Expert
Tasty snack, I'm glad they gave new flavors of this brand. Very yummy, tad spicy, brings the heat. Overall I approve!
Emily A.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Didn't really care for the flavor combo on the popcorn. I do appreciate that there are very few unpopped kernels.
Melissa B.
Holiday, FL
Foodie Expert
Just enough kick up jalapeno but just enough popcorn that's amazing. Will buy again and again. Family loved it
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Foodie Expert
This popcorn has always been good , no matter what flavor this company and brand is very smart and I love them
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?