BY SMARTFOOD #18 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

michelle b.
Conway
Okay first off this was too hot for my taste which is why I am only giving it 4 stars. However, my fiancé loved the spiciness but is not a big fan of ranch flavor anything. I can say that we both agreed that the texture of the popcorn was spot on. We ended up giving most of the bag to a friend who said they loved every bit of it.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I was nervous to try this one , bc I love the cheddar one so much. THIS IS SO GOOD THOUGH! it has a little bit of spice but the ranch really evens it out. I love how it has that nice tame from the ranch. I recommend this to anyone who loves a kick with their snack.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This popcorn is absolutely delicious. It is low in calories but high in flavor. I got this at Target. It is super affordable. The serving size is huge for the low amount of calories in it. I recommend it to all popcorn lovers!
Chloe W.
Dallas
Favorite popcorn flavor of all time! I normally don’t like popcorn because it tastes bland to me but I love how this flavor gives it a little extra spice. Definitely a go to for movie nights or just snacking in general
Lindsay R.
Montville , NJ
Obsessed with this flavor of SmartFood popcorn! It’s the perfect mix of spicy and ranch and it was delicious! I could easily eat the whole bag! 🙊 Its super flavorful and a perfect snack! Highly recommend!
Rachel M.
Freeport
I am in love with this popcorn!!! I love spicy jalapeño chips and I love popcorn so I’m very glad they combined the two. It exceeded my expectations. I will eat seven bags if I’m not careful.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
I love the smart food popcorn they have a lot of flavor to them especially the spicy jalapeño ranch popcorn it was so delicious. I will be buying this again I am a repeat customer I love trying all the different flavors
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love this popcorn! I am a huge fan of popcorn and all things spicy (but not TOO spicy). Truthfully, my first thought when trying this was that it tasted like a slightly spicier version of cool ranch doritos combined with cheddar popcorn. It definitely leaves you with ranch breath afterwards, but well worth it!
Caitlin H.
This stuff is tasty with a nice ranch flavor and a light jalepeno bite. It's not too spicy so you can easily have this as a snack without any water, but it's different enough that you keep coming back for more. It's not my favorite of the smartfood popcorn brand, but it's definitely a good try!
Tiffany W.
Excellent.  I love the original White Cheddar version but this one is right up there.  Who doesn't love Jalapeno Ranch! Great flavor and not too spicy.  Great for road trips, lunches, after school snacks and even movietime! You won't be disappointed.
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
MK R.
Is this really hot?
Brooklyn A.
Anybody like these
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.

back