BY SMARTFOOD

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
This flavor was not for me. I had a mini bag and couldn’t even finish it. I usually like jalepeno flavoring things, but this one did not meet my expectations. I have two stars because it might be okay to other people. Because the popcorn itself is good. The flavoring is just a bit off.
Emily G.
Hixson , TN
I was nervous to try this one , bc I love the cheddar one so much. THIS IS SO GOOD THOUGH! it has a little bit of spice but the ranch really evens it out. I love how it has that nice tame from the ranch. I recommend this to anyone who loves a kick with their snack.
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Obsessed with this flavor of SmartFood popcorn! It’s the perfect mix of spicy and ranch and it was delicious! I could easily eat the whole bag! 🙊 Its super flavorful and a perfect snack! Highly recommend!
Rachel M.
Freeport
I am in love with this popcorn!!! I love spicy jalapeño chips and I love popcorn so I’m very glad they combined the two. It exceeded my expectations. I will eat seven bags if I’m not careful.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love the smart food popcorn they have a lot of flavor to them especially the spicy jalapeño ranch popcorn it was so delicious. I will be buying this again I am a repeat customer I love trying all the different flavors
Arielle M.
This is one of the best flavors of popcorn I have ever found. I really like spicy food but I don't think this popcorn is too spicy. It is enjoyable but still has a little bite to it. I really love this as a snack because it fills me up and I can eat a decent amount of it. I've bought this numerous times and will continue to do so!
Ashley H.
St Clr Shores, MI
A little spicy, this flavor popcorn is always a fun change! I usually buy it and white cheddar when I go to the grocery store because it's a good variety. I've been opting for popcorn over chips lately and have really enjoyed it so far!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This popcorn is super yummy! It’s a great healthy snack alternative. I like that it doesn’t have any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I like the mild spicy taste to it, along with combined cheese and ranch flavor. My entire family loves this popcorn. It’s very addicting.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Favorite popcorn flavor of all time! I normally don’t like popcorn because it tastes bland to me but I love how this flavor gives it a little extra spice. Definitely a go to for movie nights or just snacking in general
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
My favorite popcorn. Sweet and tangy. The only negative. Thing I can say about this product is, it is not included in the snack bag variety packs. Other than that, this is a fairly healthy treat and can be found at your local convenience store.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Theressa S.
Gretna, LA
How spicy are the popcorn?
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Is this really hot?
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Brooklyn A.