3 colors available

BY SMARTFOOD #28 in Popcorn

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste. see more...

• Can anyone let me know where to find this project?1 Answers
  • I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch o...3 Answers
  • I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jo A.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Yummy! I love smartfood popcorn. I really like the jalepeño flavor to this popcorn. Also, although this a carb snack, it does provide 3g of protein and 2g of fiber per 1oz serving. The first time I tried this, I had found it in a vending machine, and loved it. Now, I have been able to find it in the grocery store. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I prefer the original smartfood popcorn.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love hot and spicy snacks but I wanted them to be healthier, so I was so glad to see a spicy popcorn! I wouldn't say this popcorn is overly spicy, just a little bit, the ranch cools it down more. I wouldn't even mind if Smartfood made a hotter version! I'm definitely going to keep buying this one though so I can snack and feel better about doing so!
Charlee L.
Charlee L.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product a few months ago. it caught my I while I was grocer shopping (and hungry lol). I love other smartfood products and spicy food,so I figured I would love it. unfortunately I didn't. I felt it left a weird after taste. I ended up throwing half the bag away. I just tasted like it was missing something.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Im always a fan of trying new products so as a ranch lover this purchase was a no brainer. I must say it was disappointing, it didnt meet my expectations of flavor which is surprising because their white cheddar popcorn is amazing! Missed the mark on both ranch & jalapeño flavor for me , i wont be repurchasing
D. J.
D. J.
Smartfood popcorn is the best! Lots of flavor without the guilt of eating junk food. The white cheddar is my fave but had to try the jalapeno ranch. It did not disappoint! It's spicy without being too hot and the ranch gives an extra kick! It was hard to put the bag down!
Christie T.
Christie T.
I had these the other day and I actually didn't really like them and either did my kids. I like spicy stuff but these weren't spicy which was surprising because when you open the bag it smells strong like jalapeño but its not spicy plus I don't taste any ranch.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
I love smart food popcorn. It's tastes fresh, and all of the flavors are so good. I was however expecting more of a ranch kick in this. But other than that, the jalapeño taste was definitely there and I could always get ranch popcorn seasoning and throw it on!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say?! This ish is amazing!!! At first you don't get the jalapeño flavor as much but the more you eat the more you start to get that little fiery yumminess! Didn't think you could get better than the white cheddar flavor but man this is delicious!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Hudson, NH
This popcorn has a great combination of spicy and salty. I do not think this is a particularly healthy snack, but in moderation it is a great choice with lots of flavor. I have purchased this product multiple times from my local grocery store
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
This is so delicious that it tastes like it should be bad for you but isn't. A serving is right at 150 calories and surprisingly filling. I love jalapeno in my ranch dip and this is 10x better for me than jalapeno ranch dip on potato chips.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
I love this brand but haven't tried this flavor yet. Is the ranch or the jalapeño more of the star flavor?
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I love smart food and spicy food . Is this a winner.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Can anyone let me know where to find this project?