Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornSmartfood
Smartfood Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Popcorn

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Popcorn

by Smartfood

Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Flavored Popcorn packs a flavor-filled spicy punch. It's the perfect combination of cool, creamy ranch flavor together with the peppery kick of jalapeño on a perfectly popped kernel of yum.

Do they still make this product?
Is this actually tasty or is it gross and the flavour overwhelming?
Have never try this one before. How does is taste?should I buy it?
Start your review of Smartfood® Spicy Jalapeño Ranch Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Lowell, MA
When I was a kid Smartfood only came in the white cheddar flavor, and i would eat the entire huge bag with no regrets. I'm happy they've expanded with new flavors, and this is now my favorite one! I love spicy jalapenos and this has a little kick to it which i really enjoy. This flavor isn't hard to find, I've seen it in many grocery stores. If you want to try popcorn with a kick, try this!
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite flavors. I like how it has that small kick of spiciness from the jalapeno but the tanginess from the ranch.
Norlina, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Smartfoods never cease to amaze me when they come out with flavors. This spicy popcorn right here taste great, with the right amount of flavors and spices. I also add the Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning to it as well. The price is perfect and the quality and quantity is also great!
Charleston, SC
This pop corn is so good! The jalapeño has a little spice to it, but it is not overpowering. The ranch flavor mixed with the jalapeño tastes great together 😍 definitely a great snack and would recommend if you like spicy snacks!
Decatur , GA
The flavor is okay. I thought that it would be spicy but they are average. I would probably buy them ago. I found the at Walmart for $3.
Alexandria, VA
2,502 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Who doesn’t love spicy ranch?! This popcorn is so flavorful with a little kick. There’s also a ton in the back; it’s not half filled like most potato chips. You’ll also feel better that it’s popcorn and not filled with the bad stuff.
Oklahoma City, OK
Text Sarah is okay if you'd like like a little spicy to your popcorn I've gotten this popcorn several times it's okay
Just wow! This flavored popcorn is so delicious! It can get a little messy in terms of the residue on your fingers. Overall great product! Spicy level 1/10.. if that! One of the many great flavors they offer. Great when you're craving something salty!
These are great ' . I eat these all the time as a snack and I love them . It's a healthier alternative to chips . Also, the taste is wonderful, popcorn but with a little kick to it. I deff recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...