GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSmartfood
Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn

Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn

by Smartfood

Smart Food popcorn with the taste of cinnamon

I would love to try this?! How is this popcorn, is it to sweet?
Ohh what store carries this?!!!
Start your review of Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Influenster M.
This product shouldn't exist. It's way too good and it's definitely not a snack. It's better to consider this as a delicious dessert, because you will inhale the entire bag in an incredibly short time. If you're like me,this bag will last the exact equivalence to an hour show.
Sierra  E.
Baltimore, MD
Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn uploaded by Sierra  E.
The variety I had was actually caramel and cinnamon apple- I bought several because I don’t wanna run out 🤣 it’s limited edition but should be a regular flavor. This popcorn is sooo good. The perfect blend of sweet and salty. I like smart food popcorn because it’s light and fluffy, not hard.
Heather S.
Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn uploaded by Heather S.
Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn uploaded by Heather S.
I am not much of a popcorn eater but this flavor sounded good when I saw it at the checkout counter. I was wrong. I didn't care for its taste. But maybe you will....
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have always loved smart food products and this one is so good! Flavor is spot on and it’s great for movie nights.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Smartfood® Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn uploaded by Christina G.
I just bought this at Kroger's and fell in love with it and want to buy more. This was my first time of trying this brand and it is very good. I want to try other flavors as well. It one of the best popcorn I have tasted.
Chelsea J.
Sacramento, CA
This popcorn is SO good! It makes you feel like you are eating dessert rather than a light amd healthy snack. The flavor is light which is good because I don't like my popcorn flavors to be overpowering. It's slightly sweet and a cinnamon flavor that keeps you popping them in your mouth. The flavor reminds me of cinnamon sugar toast that my mom used to make for my brother and I as kids. No complaints!
Ashley S.
orange
Love the salty and SWEET together, best convo. Only had these once but would DEFINITELY buy thit we again. The cinnamon brown sugar makes it sooo worth it, I’m not even a huge popcorn fan but I’m obsessed with these and I would absolutely recommend to others
Jessica R.
La Palma, CA
These are so yummy but dangerous cuz I ate like the whole bag in one sitting. Hahaha. They’re really delicious and I don’t think they’re that bad for you so I really had no regrets. Definitely try them out!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
WARNING: this popcorn is so so addicting that if you don't pay close attention, you WILL eat the whole bag in one sitting! It tastes so good, is already popped and made, and affordable! DELICIOUS!!!
Olivia G.
I love popcorn and I also love dessert so this food item is a perfect mix of both for me if I feel like I need something sweet I eat this if I feel like I want some salty popcorn I eat this as well it's a win-win