BY SMARTFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smart Food popcorn with the taste of cinnamon

Chloe W.
Dallas
I normally do not like popcorn but this is yummy! It isn’t too expensive and is pretty easy to find at the grocery stores. I love the sweet and salty combination of the cinnamon with buttery popcorn. This is the perfect snack to sneak in your purse when you go to the movies
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
These are so yummy but dangerous cuz I ate like the whole bag in one sitting. Hahaha. They’re really delicious and I don’t think they’re that bad for you so I really had no regrets. Definitely try them out!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I really loud at the cinnamon brown sugar popcorn it was really yummy and delicious you could definitely taste the hints of the brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This popcorn is SO good! It makes you feel like you are eating dessert rather than a light amd healthy snack. The flavor is light which is good because I don't like my popcorn flavors to be overpowering. It's slightly sweet and a cinnamon flavor that keeps you popping them in your mouth. The flavor reminds me of cinnamon sugar toast that my mom used to make for my brother and I as kids. No complaints!
Ashley S.
orange
Love the salty and SWEET together, best convo. Only had these once but would DEFINITELY buy thit we again. The cinnamon brown sugar makes it sooo worth it, I’m not even a huge popcorn fan but I’m obsessed with these and I would absolutely recommend to others
Olivia G.
I love popcorn and I also love dessert so this food item is a perfect mix of both for me if I feel like I need something sweet I eat this if I feel like I want some salty popcorn I eat this as well it's a win-win
Chris B.
altoona, IA
I tried these at Casey’s the other day in Iowa. They week the bomb. So good and that cinnamon brown sugar really was odd at first but once I tasted it I cannot explain. Very good and I’ll be a repeat customer. Funny to see it on here. Great stuff. Try it out.
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
So tasty. A sweet taste for someone who has a sweet tooth. Pretty sure it's not a healthy snack because most aren't. It's not cheap but it's a reasonable price. I would buy this again and share with others.
Influenster M.
This product shouldn't exist. It's way too good and it's definitely not a snack. It's better to consider this as a delicious dessert, because you will inhale the entire bag in an incredibly short time.

If you're like me,this bag will last the exact equivalence to an hour show.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Smartfood white cheddar is my favorite ready to eat popcorn. I like that it comes in individual servings to deter overeating, which is easy to do. Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself and even if you're taking yourself there's no reason that you can't make a healthy choice like this one.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
Is this at Walmart?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I need to try this! I've never seen it, where can I find it?
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
I would love to try this?! How is this popcorn, is it to sweet?
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Ohh what store carries this?!!!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
this honestly sound so good