Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Lacreshia P.Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by carly k.

BY SMARTFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn.
Made with all-natural ingredients.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
White cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
40% less fat.
Reduced fat.
40% less fat than regular Smart Food® brand white cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
See back panel for nutrition information.

• I can't find the reduced fat!! Any special places to find?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this? :) 4 Answers
  • Sense this is reduced fat does this brand of popcorn have good Fl...6 Answers
Emma T.
This reduced fat option is really good! I have less guilt from munching on my snack during the day but it still keeps me feeling satisfied. I like popcorn a lot but don’t like anything super buttery. This is the best I’ve tried that is reduced fat.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is one of my favorite snacks for myself, and my whole family loves it too! Even my picky eater step son. It’s a light, satisfying cheddar snack that’s low in calories so I feel okay with eating more than a handful at a time.
Ashley D.
Rainsville, AL
OH MY GOODNESS. Warning: highly addictive! Seriously, this is my favorite pre-popped bagged popcorns EVER. The flavor and freshness is amazing. I used to eat these every day in college and still grab a bag almost every time stop at a gas station for some traveling snacks. Very light!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This is the perfect traveling snack. I always buy this bag of popcorn when I am on the road. It is super tasty, affordable, and easy to eat while driving. Each piece of popcorn is bursting with white cheddar popcorn and you can't even tell that it is reduced fat. Wonderful product.
Robin Y.
This is my favorite salty snack! The popcorn is so addicting once you start eating it. Although it will leave your fingers quite messy if you eat too much of it, it is delicious. I typically purchase the smaller bags that way I don't eat an entire large bag in one sitting!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
my absolute favorite white cheddar popcorn! tasty and a light perfect snack. the flavor is perfect and theres just enough salt that i can literally eat the whole bag. when i go to the store i pick up at least 2 bags at a time because they are so good they disappear quick!
Kimber S.
My hubs and I love Smartfood on road trips! We can plow  through a bag in no time! This is a great for us to be able to enjoy without feeling so indulgent! The price point is similar to a bag of chips but never lasts as long, so I don't buy it on a regular.
Ashley T.
Hands down the best white cheddar popcorn! It is good and good for you! It is everything you are looking for in a perfectly balanced snack. The only con is that you may eat the entire bag in one sitting! Other than that it is a perfect popcorn for the whole family!
Emily S.
Macon
I love this snack and it is one of the many in my arsenal. It is a slightly healthier option to a bag of cheetos while still giving in to the unhealthy craving many of us get. I've seen it in stores such as Target and Wal-Mart and it's always at an affordable price.
Naomi J.
I cant stop eating this product. This is the best pre-popped popcorn I have ever purchased. I appreciate that it is a healthier option for snacks and don't feel bad about eating it all myself. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
samantha m.
Sense this is reduced fat does this brand of popcorn have good Flavor still without being to flavorless?
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
What do you guys think of this? :)
Cheryl R.
Ferndale, MI
I can't find the reduced fat!! Any special places to find?
MK J.
Do these taste any different from the original?