Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by carly k.Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Lacreshia P.

BY SMARTFOOD #90 in Popcorn

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn.
Made with all-natural ingredients.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
White cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
40% less fat.
Reduced fat.
40% less fat than regular Smart Food® brand white cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
See back panel for nutrition information.

• I can't find the reduced fat!! Any special places to find?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this? :) 4 Answers
  • Sense this is reduced fat does this brand of popcorn have good Fl...6 Answers
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
is my all-time favorite popcorn. I love the flavor of the white cheddar. Whenever I make microwavable popcorn I always add the white cheddar seasoning on it so this is perfect because I don’t have to microwave it and the white cheddar is already put on it. Having the low-fat ones is healthier and is still a really really good flavor. If you are looking for a snack, then this may be your perfect option
Natalie A.
I'm so happy they came out with this "reduced fat" option, because the regular white cheddar popcorn is extremely addicting. I open up a bag and before I know it I'm almost done with it. That's how amazingly delicious it is. This one tastes almost exactly the same, and yet I'm not as guilty when I accidentally finish the bag.
bianca r.
Foodie Expert
Love smart food however I don’t care for the reduced fat I just like the original flavor. I really could care less if it is reduce fat it taste so good. I would love to try other flavors. I have been eating Smartfood for as long as it’s been around... which is for ever and it’s usually always everyone’s favorite. Perfect for parties
Ashley D.
Rainsville, AL
OH MY GOODNESS. Warning: highly addictive! Seriously, this is my favorite pre-popped bagged popcorns EVER. The flavor and freshness is amazing. I used to eat these every day in college and still grab a bag almost every time stop at a gas station for some traveling snacks. Very light!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect traveling snack. I always buy this bag of popcorn when I am on the road. It is super tasty, affordable, and easy to eat while driving. Each piece of popcorn is bursting with white cheddar popcorn and you can't even tell that it is reduced fat. Wonderful product.
Robin Y.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite salty snack! The popcorn is so addicting once you start eating it. Although it will leave your fingers quite messy if you eat too much of it, it is delicious. I typically purchase the smaller bags that way I don't eat an entire large bag in one sitting!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
my absolute favorite white cheddar popcorn! tasty and a light perfect snack. the flavor is perfect and theres just enough salt that i can literally eat the whole bag. when i go to the store i pick up at least 2 bags at a time because they are so good they disappear quick!
Kimber S.
Foodie Expert
My hubs and I love Smartfood on road trips! We can plow  through a bag in no time! This is a great for us to be able to enjoy without feeling so indulgent! The price point is similar to a bag of chips but never lasts as long, so I don't buy it on a regular.
Alex H.
Foodie Expert
The white cheddar flavor is a classic. I have been eating this since I was a kid and they sold it in my school cafeteria. It reminds me of my childhood. The black bag is like nice. It reminds me of when I was little and I used to try and steal this from my friends
samantha m.
Sense this is reduced fat does this brand of popcorn have good Flavor still without being to flavorless?
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
What do you guys think of this? :)
Cheryl R.
Ferndale, MI
I can't find the reduced fat!! Any special places to find?
MK J.
Do these taste any different from the original?