Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSmartfood
Smartfood Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn

Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn

by Smartfood

#2 in Popcorn

Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn.
Made with all-natural ingredients.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
White cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
40% less fat.
Reduced fat.
40% less fat than regular Smart Food® brand white cheddar cheese flavored popcorn.
See back panel for nutrition information.

Do these taste any different from the original?
I can't find the reduced fat!! Any special places to find?
What do you guys think of this? :)
Start your review of Smartfood® Reduced Fat White Cheddar Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny K.
Hillsboro, OR
I'm in love with this air-popped popcorn! The white cheddar cheese one is my favorite. is it strange that my dog goes crazy when I open a bag of it.You know there is always those few that drop on the floor and he's there to clean it up. Not only do I love the taste but 2 1/2 cups serving size has only 13 grams of carbs. It's a win win.
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
This is a snack that I can eat a whole bag of on my way home from the grocery store so I don’t have to share with my husband and child. I’ll even lick my fingers clean to hide the evidence. This is a hard snack to keep to myself but mama’s gotta have some secrets!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This isn't my favorite cheddar popcorn but, it was still good. I found the flavor to be lacking. However, very affordable. I would buy it on sale but, prefer the taste of Annie's white cheddar over this product. It's not anything to brag about but, it's not horrible.
Kayla R.
Freedom, PA
Me and boyfriend were going on a road trip and came to Walmart for some snacks. I was trying to eat healthy so I picked these out after reading the nutritional information and deciding they were good. I didn't think he would like it because he's into very flavorful chips. (I didn't expect these to pack a flavor punch) but we were both surprised at how good these are and now he buys them on a regular basis. They are covered in such a great white cheddar flavor and you won't be able to put them down.
Lawden A.
Birmingham, AL
These are the best tasting popcorn! The white cheddar is such a good flavor! My favorite popcorn!
Bethany B.
Cleveland, TN
Of all the popcorn in the world, this is my favorite. I tried to buy a knock of version, but It was way too salty and gross. I’ll stick to my smart food brand!
Melinda D.
I can not get over this stuff. I rarely eat chips so I recommend the White Cheddar popcorn to anyone. I prefer it over the butter one's just because I rather make those from the stovetop myself. It is addicting and taste good with anything. Literally finger-licking good.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
This smart food popcorn is very tastey. I like that it is light in taste and has a good price as well.
Stephanie D.
New Brighton, PA
This popcorn is so good and a great snack especially when you're on the go. The flavor is so good and its addicting.
Maggie M.
Akron, OH
Perfect amount of cheesy salty goodness, with less fat than the original. This popcorn is my crack, and it's a snack time pleasure I don't have to feel guilty about. It can be a bit pricey for my usual snack rotation, but it makes a nice treat every so often!