Smartfood® Popcorn Variety Pack

by Smartfood

SMARTFOOD brand's fresh-tasting, light-textured SMARTFOOD popcorn varieties always seem to keep the fun popping. In our book, being smart is always in great taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smartfood® Popcorn Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Laura S.
Graet light snack. The flavors are so good for only 35 calories a bag! Especially like the Sea Salt Caramel!
Lesley V.
Fresno, CA
Such a tasty popcorn variety! My absolute favorite is the white cheddar, but I can honestly say I enjoy all of them. Much healthier than having cookies or chips, and I much prefer them over those choices.
Savannah B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
After doing a University project over this popcorn, I can tell you all about it! Overall, I would definitely buy this product over others, the flavors are great, calories are low, and who doesn't love popcorn?
Teresa B.
Arab, AL
Smart food is the best popcorn. Huge fluffy kernels. The original is my favorite, but I enjoy all flavors
ilene J.
Ocala, FL
This is delicious popcorn. The calories are so low that you don't feel guilty
This is delicious popcorn. The calories are so low that you don't feel guilty
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite to snack on I'm not sure if they are they healthy but there are satisfying
Amanda K.
I love this variety pack. Each flavor is so good but the white cheddar is my favorite. These are great packed in lunches or a snack on the go!
Brittany H.
Pittsfield, MA
Yummy yummy yummy! Love taking this popcorn on the go, quick and easy. My daughter enjoys it and it's the healthier choice
Lauren H.
Cartersville, GA
This are great if you are looking for a light snack. It's low in calories and has great taste. I bought mine at Walmart. This is my new favorite popcorn.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Great snack with very few calories! I will be purchasing this product again! Love having this for work to snack on.

Looking for your answer?